    Hi all
    what's the registry mod to get rid of these?
    TIA

    tonyp, Aug 25, 2006

  2. tonyp

    tonyp Guest

    Sorry that's winxp sp2

    tonyp, Aug 25, 2006

  3. tonyp

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Aug 25, 2006
  4. tonyp

    Dr. Bill Guest

    tonyp wrote:
    > Hi all
    > what's the registry mod to get rid of these?

    What kind of FUCKING balloons? you dense ****! Like these?
    http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/lh4051_lhue_alerts.gif ->
    windows messenger popups http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Messenger or
    / and MSN messenger popup balloons
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN_Messenger if you have that installed? or
    the ones when you hoover the taskbar? or files and folders (folder tips)?,
    Read this first! http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html , fathead!

    > TIA

    GFIA
    Dr. Bill, Aug 25, 2006
  5. tonyp

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Cut and paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad. Save
    the file as noballoon.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure you change
    the save as type.... drop down box to all files. Once saved double click on
    the file to merge it into the registry. Reboot.

    Begin cut below this line
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "EnableBalloonTips"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "FolderContentsInfoTip"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\tips]
    "Show"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "StartButtonBalloonTip"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "ShowInfoTip"=dword:00000000

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
    "NoSMBalloonTip"=dword:00000000

    End cut above this line

    pcbutts1, Aug 25, 2006
  6. tonyp

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:08:02 -0700, pcbutts1 Has Frothed:

    > Subject: Re: Annoying popup balloons
    > From: "pcbutts1" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:08:02 -0700
    >
    > Cut and paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad. Save
    > the file as noballoon.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure you change
    > the save as type.... drop down box to all files. Once saved double click
    > on the file to merge it into the registry. Reboot.

    Don't do this. You never know what could happen.

    Meat Plow, Aug 25, 2006
  7. tonyp

    7 Guest

    7, Aug 25, 2006
  8. tonyp

    tonyp Guest

    Like the one permanently up your arse! Dr Dyper

    tonyp, Aug 25, 2006
  9. tonyp

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > tonyp wrote:
    > > Hi all
    > > what's the registry mod to get rid of these?

    > What kind of FUCKING balloons? you dense ****! Like these?
    > http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/lh4051_lhue_alerts.gif ->
    > windows messenger popups http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Messenger or
    > / and MSN messenger popup balloons
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN_Messenger if you have that installed? or
    > the ones when you hoover the taskbar? or files and folders (folder tips)?,
    > Read this first! http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html , fathead!

    How fat is his head??

    Aquila Deus, Aug 25, 2006
  10. tonyp

    John Holmes Guest

    tonyp "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Like the one permanently up your arse! Dr Dyper
    > "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in message
    >> tonyp wrote:
    >>> Hi all
    >>> what's the registry mod to get rid of these?

    >> What kind of FUCKING balloons? you dense ****! Like these?
    >> http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/lh4051_lhue_alerts.gif ->
    >> windows messenger popups
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Messenger or / and MSN messenger
    >> popup balloons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN_Messenger if you have
    >> that installed? or the ones when you hoover the taskbar? or files and
    >> folders (folder tips)?, Read this first!
    >> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html , fathead!
    >>
    >>> TIA

    >> GFIA

    If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.
    Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to
    impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
    will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
    more rapidly, you sleazy accumulation of stinking goat carcasses.

    --
    Your mother was a spittle-encrusted postal employee who was so ugly she
    had to be kept up scaffolding.
    John Holmes, Aug 25, 2006
  11. tonyp

    John Holmes Guest

    Meat Plow "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:08:02 -0700, pcbutts1 Has Frothed:
    >
    >> Subject: Re: Annoying popup balloons
    >> From: "pcbutts1" <>
    >> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >> Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:08:02 -0700
    >>
    >> Cut and paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad.
    >> Save the file as noballoon.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure
    >> you change the save as type.... drop down box to all files. Once
    >> saved double click on the file to merge it into the registry. Reboot.

    > Don't do this. You never know what could happen.

    If you know the format of .reg files and how they work, just read them,
    then merge them.

    --
    Your mother was a talkative lamer who was only allowed to be seen with
    the help of volunteer workers.
    John Holmes, Aug 25, 2006
  12. tonyp

    Dr. Bill Guest

    tonyp wrote:
    > "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in message
    >> tonyp wrote:
    >>> Hi all
    >>> what's the registry mod to get rid of these?

    >> What kind of FUCKING balloons? you dense ****! Like these?
    >> http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/lh4051_lhue_alerts.gif ->
    >> windows messenger popups http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Messenger
    >> or / and MSN
    >> messenger popup balloons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN_Messenger
    >> if you have that installed? or the ones when you hoover the taskbar?
    >> or files and folders (folder tips)?, Read this first!
    >> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html , fathead!
    >>> TIA

    >> GFIA

    <stupid top-poast corrected>
    > Like the one permanently up your arse! Dr Dyper

    Please explain what a "Dyper" is, ya fucked in the head nincompoop!... Arse
    obsessed too, I see, huh!
    <aside>
    Jeez! what a fucking moron!
    YHM

    Dr. Bill, Aug 25, 2006
  13. tonyp

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Aquila Deus wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> tonyp wrote:
    >>> Hi all
    >>> what's the registry mod to get rid of these?

    >> What kind of FUCKING balloons? you dense ****! Like these?
    >> http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/lh4051_lhue_alerts.gif ->
    >> windows messenger popups
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Messenger or / and MSN
    >> messenger popup balloons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN_Messenger
    >> if you have that installed? or the ones when you hoover the taskbar?
    >> or files and folders (folder tips)?, Read this first!
    >> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html , fathead!

    > How fat is his head??

    fat·head (fat'hed')
    n. Slang.
    A stupid person.
    His poast was very fat'hed'ed!
    <just like you are a fat'hed' too, cos you cannot install Windows Vista :p

    Dr. Bill, Aug 25, 2006
  14. tonyp

    richard Guest

    "7" <> wrote in message
    > tonyp wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all
    >> what's the registry mod to get rid of these?
    >> TIA

    > Apply a patch called Firefox
    > http://www.mozilla.com

    Bullshit. No web browser effects the balloon tips.
    richard, Aug 26, 2006
  15. tonyp

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Aug 26, 2006
  16. tonyp

    Larry Crites Guest

    Stupid bottom "poast" corrected.

    Larry
    Behold Beware Believe

    Larry Crites, Aug 26, 2006
  17. tonyp

    Dustbin Kook Guest

    Larry Crites wrote:
    > Stupid bottom "poast" corrected.
    >
    > Larry
    > Behold Beware Believe

    That's a false claim. You did not change the bottom poast to a top poast you
    fuckwitted ****.

    <Proof that top-posters like Larry are fucking stupid!>

    Dustbin Kook, Aug 26, 2006
  18. tonyp

    tonyp Guest

    And in a warez group I just got the answer I needed, no crap just the
    answer, thanks to all that tried to help, my first and last request I'm out
    of here to more friendly circles-bye.

    tonyp, Aug 26, 2006
  19. tonyp

    Plato Guest

    tonyp wrote:

    > And in a warez group I just got the answer I needed, no crap just the

    Good luck getting that keylogger off your pc :)

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 27, 2006
  20. tonyp

    Dr. Bill Guest

    tonyp wrote:
    > And in a warez group I just got the answer I needed, no crap just the
    > answer, thanks to all that tried to help, my first and last request
    > I'm out of here to more friendly circles-bye.

    Don't let the door slam you in the arse on your way out, you fucking moron!
    Dr. Bill, Aug 27, 2006