    Where can I find it and deleted?
    Thanks.
    Jack.

    Jack, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Jack

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:18:13 GMT, in
    <FUBwd.2219$>
    Jack scrawled:

    >How can I get rid of a Macromedia Pop Up Window that pops
    >up every time I open some News Pappers.

    Simple: don't buy tabloid news pappers (sic).

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jack

    Old Gringo Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > How can I get rid of a Macromedia Pop Up Window that pops up every time I
    > open some News Pappers.
    > It is not in Add and Remove Programs to deleted there.
    > Where can I find it and deleted?
    > Thanks.
    > Jack.

    Try the latest version of FireFox
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/index.html
    With the proper extensions you can stop all adds in their tracks.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Jack

    Dan Bliven Guest

    every time I try to acces email on office works a norton pop out appears .

    Dan Bliven, Dec 18, 2004