    I know there is a way to get rid of this annoying window. Please help. OS
    win98se

    tia BH
    Broom Hilda, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Broom Hilda

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Broom Hilda" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    |I know there is a way to get rid of this annoying window. Please help. OS
    | win98se
    |
    | tia BH

    Sure. My favorite way is by turning of Microsoft networking completely. If
    you are using only one computer, you don't need MS networking.

    I right-click on Network Neighborhood on the desktop, then select
    Properties. When that opens, click on Client for Microsoft Networks and then
    click Remove. If Microsoft Family Logon is there, do the same to it. Then
    close the windows one at at time, and it will tell you you need to reboot.
    When you do, the logon screen should be gone.
    Toolman Tim, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Broom Hilda

    Broom Hilda Guest

    Thanks :) It worked.
    Broom Hilda, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Broom Hilda

    | Thanks :) It worked.

    You bet! It also has the advantage of eliminating those unnecessary
    functions loading :eek:)
    Toolman Tim, Nov 10, 2004