    its suppose it be going around 750kbs or something. and downloads are
    extramly slow.

    I DONT HAVE ANY VIRUSES

    Jay MacDonald, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Jay MacDonald

    Claude Guest

    " Jay MacDonald" <> wrote in message
    news:FCwIc.54798$...
    > I am very annoyed at Blueyonder, my internet service is going at 255kbs

    when
    > its suppose it be going around 750kbs or something. and downloads are
    > extramly slow.
    >
    > I DONT HAVE ANY VIRUSES

    Why dont you tell BY??????? Instead of posting it to a newsgroup that has
    absolutely nothing to do with individual ISP's.

    Claude, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Jay MacDonald

    Numpty Noo Guest

    Thats because you're a LAMER and you don't know what you're doing!

    Ooooopppppssss yeah, oooopppsss noooo, you're still a dopey twat

    Numpty Noo, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Errr... i think i do, and this server is news.blueyonder.co.uk

    Jay MacDonald, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Jay MacDonald

    > Errr... i think i do, and this server is news.blueyonder.co.uk

    You may be receiving through a BY server, but a BY newsgroup it aint!!!!!
    Get real and go to any of the following

    "blueyonder.support.access.hi-speed"
    or in the case of mail problems
    "blueyonder.support.mail"