Announcing RouteMonitor 1.0 Beta

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by pbopardi@gmail.com, Jun 25, 2005.

  1. Guest

    ANNOUNCING RouteMonitor 1.0 Beta

    RouteMonitor© consists of a set IP Control plane management tools that
    provide visibility into the administrative and operational state of the
    dynamic routing protocols in the network. It provides the topology of
    the IP network as viewed by the routing protocols and the ability to
    monitor the control plane on a continual basis.

    Some of the salient features of RouteMonitor© V1.0 are:

    · Discovery of the entire OSPF routing domain

    · Graphically displays network topology with OSPF specific details of
    your network, easy to use GUI for every task

    · Monitors and auto-synchronizes entire OSPF domain

    · Troubleshooting and diagnostics of OSPF specific issues

    · Simulate failures and configuration changes to plan and design your
    network

    RouteMonitor© V1.0 is currently in beta. If you wish to evaluate the
    product in its beta quality please contact us at .

    Best Regards

    Beta Co-ordinator
    RoutePulse Technologies
    www.routepulse.com
    , Jun 25, 2005

  2. why have a download link that does not provide a download ?

    X--Eliminator, Jun 25, 2005

  3. Guest

    Folks,

    We also have a free version with limited features available at our web
    site www.routepulse.com

    Regards
    /Parag
    , Jul 8, 2005