    --
    I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
    Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Feb 27, 2006

  2. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:

    > New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >
    > Google for "March 20th".

    Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
    different dates for it.

    I say "celebrate both".

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Scraggy

    Ben Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>
    >> Google for "March 20th".

    > Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
    > different dates for it.
    >
    > I say "celebrate both".

    I'm with blinky on this one!

    What an amazing day (or two!) :eek:D :eek:D :eek:D :eek:D :eek:D :eek:D

    Ben, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Scraggy wrote:
    > New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >
    > Google for "March 20th".

    I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love her
    even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 28, 2006
  5. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:06:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Scraggy wrote:
    >> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>
    >> Google for "March 20th".
    >>

    > I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love her
    > even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

    Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of my
    own.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 28, 2006
  6. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >

    >> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>
    >>Google for "March 20th".

    > Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
    > different dates for it.
    >
    > I say "celebrate both".

    Actually, if you Google for "Steak and Blowjob" on Usenet, there's three
    or four dates mentioned. Since most seem to be in March, can't we just
    make it "Steak and Blowjob Month"?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 28, 2006
  7. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:06:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:
    >

    >>Scraggy wrote:
    >>
    >>>New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>>
    >>>Google for "March 20th".
    >>>

    >>I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love her
    >>even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

    > Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of my
    > own.

    Let's hope it works. I hate having to go out and pay for what should be
    available free. Sort of like BitTorrent vs buying CDs.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 28, 2006
  8. Scraggy

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>
    >> Google for "March 20th".

    > Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen
    > two different dates for it.
    >
    > I say "celebrate both".

    All in favour, say aye.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Feb 28, 2006
  9. Scraggy

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:06:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Scraggy wrote:
    >>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>>
    >>> Google for "March 20th".
    >>>

    >> I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love
    >> her even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

    > Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of
    > my own.

    :) Bad shark.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Feb 28, 2006
  10. Scraggy

    JDL Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message news:p...
    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>
    >> Google for "March 20th".

    > Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
    > different dates for it.

    BJAAS Day? Blow job and anal sex day?

    JDL, Feb 28, 2006
  11. Scraggy

    JDL Guest

    "JDL" <> wrote in message news:44041ec5$...
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message news:p...
    >> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >>
    >>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>>
    >>> Google for "March 20th".

    >> Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
    >> different dates for it.

    > BJAAS Day? Blow job and anal sex day?

    Fark! I was only kidding, but then I checked Google...

    JDL, Feb 28, 2006
  12. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:47:50 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >>

    >>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
    >>>
    >>>Google for "March 20th".

    >> Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
    >> different dates for it.
    >>
    >> I say "celebrate both".
    >>

    > Actually, if you Google for "Steak and Blowjob" on Usenet, there's three
    > or four dates mentioned. Since most seem to be in March, can't we just
    > make it "Steak and Blowjob Month"?

    There ya go!

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 28, 2006
  13. Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love
    >>> her even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

    >> Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of
    >> my own.

    > :) Bad shark.

    Hey, if she leaves with a smile on her face, I'll be glad to chum the
    waters for more of either Bruce or Blinky, whichever comes first (so to
    speak).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 2, 2006