ANNI's Tribute to Ken Rockwell !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 2, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 2, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Dear Ken,
    > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
    >
    > Your Biggest fan,
    >
    > -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

    If you were to mix Daniel and Ken together the color would come out
    just about right.

    Scott
    Scott W, Dec 2, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Bill Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Ken,
    > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
    >
    > Your Biggest fan,
    >
    > -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

    Oh my god, that is SO funny.

    But...can you make it a bit more saturated?

    :)

    PS - how's Annika doing?
    Bill, Dec 2, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Mike Fields Guest

    > Dear Ken,
    > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
    >
    > Your Biggest fan,
    >
    > -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

    Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
    them with a Canon or something :)
    Mike Fields, Dec 2, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Joan Guest

    Shot 'em with a cannon. :)

    --
    Joan

    "Mike Fields" <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote in message
    :
    : "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    : > Dear Ken,
    : > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    : >
    Joan, Dec 2, 2006
  6. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Ken,
    > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
    >
    > Your Biggest fan,
    >
    > -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

    LOL! Only you would think of this!
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Dec 2, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Scott W wrote:

    > If you were to mix Daniel and Ken together the color would come out
    > just about right.

    Yeah, the other day I was thinking that Rockwell is the Anti-Rocha.
    Annika1980, Dec 2, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Mike Fields wrote:

    > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
    > >

    > Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
    > them with a Canon or something :)

    Yeah, but they'd look the same with a $150 P&S, dontcha know.

    And maybe that's Rockwell's whole point. For the crappy pics HE makes,
    there is no advantage to having better gear. For Ken, more megapixels
    would just make a bigger pile of crap.
    Annika1980, Dec 2, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    ASAAR Guest

    On 2 Dec 2006 08:03:21 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:

    >> Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
    >> them with a Canon or something :)

    > Yeah, but they'd look the same with a $150 P&S, dontcha know.
    >
    > And maybe that's Rockwell's whole point. For the crappy pics HE makes,
    > there is no advantage to having better gear. For Ken, more megapixels
    > would just make a bigger pile of crap.

    <sigh> You've finally convinced me. Instead of that DSLR I was
    coveting, I'm going to head on down to Staples and see if that
    little Canon P&S is still on sale. It's a model from last year, not
    Ken's A530, but gee, it has even more pixels so all won't be lost.
    ASAAR, Dec 2, 2006
  10. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Ken,
    > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999

    Nice, but a bit pale, dontcha think?

    Maybe if the color could be punched up a little . . .

    Neil
    Neil Harrington, Dec 2, 2006
  11. Annika1980 wrote:
    > Dear Ken,
    > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
    >
    > Your Biggest fan,
    >
    > -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

    Sorry Bret, those are simply too pastel for Ken ;)
    Not Disclosed, Dec 3, 2006