    http://tinyurl.com/9nngo

    Meanwhile, I shall try to clean up some of my pBase galleries,
    separating the wheat from the chaff.

    Annika1980, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Celcius Guest

    Hi Bret!

    Beautiful photos, even at 500 x 360.
    My favourite was "Tiny bubbles".
    Well thoought and very well rendered.
    Cheers,
    Marcel

    Celcius, Feb 17, 2006

  3. Annika1980 wrote:
    > Well sports fans, following the requests from many of my fans, I have
    > created a new portfolio of some of my favs on the NAPP (National
    > Association of Photoshop Professionals) website.
    > The NAPP site limits member portfolios to 24 images at a max size of
    > 500x360, so the images aren't large enough to really appreciate (or
    > steal).
    >
    > Here's a short link that will take you there:
    > http://tinyurl.com/9nngo
    >

    > Meanwhile, I shall try to clean up some of my pBase galleries,
    > separating the wheat from the chaff.

    Thanks for the link. Bret. Is there a NAGA (National Association of Gimp
    Amateurs)? :)

    --
    - Barry

    Barry L. Wallis, Feb 17, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Monkee Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Well sports fans, following the requests from many of my fans, I have
    > created a new portfolio of some of my favs on the NAPP (National
    > Association of Photoshop Professionals) website.
    > The NAPP site limits member portfolios to 24 images at a max size of
    > 500x360, so the images aren't large enough to really appreciate (or
    > steal).
    >
    > Here's a short link that will take you there:
    > http://tinyurl.com/9nngo
    >

    > Meanwhile, I shall try to clean up some of my pBase galleries,
    > separating the wheat from the chaff.

    The tiny bubbles pic is great....

    Annika is actually Bret Douglas?

    Monkee, Feb 17, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Robert Barr Guest

    'Misty Mountain' is an interesting shot. The mist looks more like
    woodsmoke, as if the forest were on fire, and it looks like it's being
    moved by the breeze. Odd effect.

    Robert Barr, Feb 17, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    AlanW Guest

    Excellent Photos. I liked "Blue Heron" the best. Thanks for all of
    your contributions to the group.

    Alan

    AlanW, Feb 18, 2006
  7. "Annika1980" <> wrote:

    > Here's a short link that will take you there:
    > http://tinyurl.com/9nngo

    Lots of really nice stuff in there, an no weak images. Looks really good
    collected together like that.

    But you've got a problem.

    You have, in the past, made sarcastic comments about artsy-fartsy
    photographers.

    But you've turned into one.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Feb 18, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    > http://tinyurl.com/9nngo

    >Lots of really nice stuff in there, an no weak images. Looks really good
    >collected together like that.
    >But you've got a problem.
    >You have, in the past, made sarcastic comments about artsy-fartsy
    >photographers.
    >But you've turned into one.

    AAAHHHH!!!!!

    No way dude! I just take snapshots, dontcha know.
    And don't make me go get another pic of some cheerleaders
    or The Mighty Jewel to prove it. Hey, come to think of it,
    both of those subjects were omitted from my portfolio.
    I'll have to correct that.

    Annika1980, Feb 18, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    Sharp Guest

    On 18 Feb 2006 08:58:50 -0800, "Annika1980" <>
    wrote:

    >> http://tinyurl.com/9nngo

    >AAAHHHH!!!!!
    >
    >No way dude! I just take snapshots, dontcha know.
    >And don't make me go get another pic of some cheerleaders
    >or The Mighty Jewel to prove it. Hey, come to think of it,
    >both of those subjects were omitted from my portfolio.
    >I'll have to correct that.

    Maybe no cheerleaders and no Mighty Jewel, but Divot made the cut and
    that saves you!

    Sharp, Feb 18, 2006
  10. Annika1980

    Mike Engles Guest

    David J. Littleboy wrote:

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Here's a short link that will take you there:
    > > http://tinyurl.com/9nngo

    > Lots of really nice stuff in there, an no weak images. Looks really good
    > collected together like that.
    >
    > But you've got a problem.
    >
    > You have, in the past, made sarcastic comments about artsy-fartsy
    > photographers.
    >
    > But you've turned into one.
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    Hello

    Interesting! My motto in life is that we end up becoming the sort of
    person we used to laugh at.

    Mike Engles

    Mike Engles, Feb 18, 2006
  11. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Interesting! My motto in life is that we end up becoming the sort of
    >person we used to laugh at.

    In that case, I mock all millionaires!

    -Annika -----> waiting on tonight's Powerball drawing !!!

    Annika1980, Feb 18, 2006