    Well who needs a lousy digicam anyway? I would've probably just sold it on
    EBAY anyway. Oh well.....

    It sucks to be me.
    Annika1980, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Annika1980

    Bowser Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Well sports fans, here's the bad news.
    > As previously reported, yours truly was one of the 3 semifinalists (how

    can you
    > have 3 semifinalists?) in the big 8MP Digicam giveaway on a certain

    person's
    > popular website (a website which I won't publicize here anymore). Yeah,

    you
    > guessed it .... I LOST!

    Which of the 8MP cams? Or was it the 1D MKII? I'm trying out one of the 8MP
    cams now, and so far, it looks nice. Not a film replacement, but OK.

    Bowser, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Robert Barr Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Well sports fans, here's the bad news.
    > As previously reported, yours truly was one of the 3 semifinalists (how can you
    > have 3 semifinalists?) in the big 8MP Digicam giveaway on a certain person's
    > popular website (a website which I won't publicize here anymore). Yeah, you
    > guessed it .... I LOST!

    No accounting for taste.

    Robert Barr, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Bowser"

    >Which of the 8MP cams? Or was it the 1D MKII? I'm trying out one of the 8MP
    >cams now, and so far, it looks nice. Not a film replacement, but OK.

    No, if it was the MKII I'd have bribed him.
    The prize was your choice from one of the non-DSLR models from Canon, Nikon,
    Sony, Olympus, or Minolta.
    Annika1980, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    nellybly Guest

    In article <>, Annika1980
    <> wrote:
    > No, if it was the MKII I'd have bribed him.
    > The prize was your choice from one of the non-DSLR models from Canon, Nikon,
    > Sony, Olympus, or Minolta.

    Hi Anni,
    Sorry you didn't win the 8MP camera, but dphoto1 is giving away a Canon
    MKII in January:
    http://www.dphoto1.com/node/view/387
    Best of luck, and thanks for the great photos,
    NB
    nellybly, Aug 4, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    nellybly Guest

    In article <>, Annika1980
    <> wrote:
    > The prize was your choice from one of the non-DSLR models from Canon, Nikon,
    > Sony, Olympus, or Minolta.

    Which camera would you have chosen?
    TIA,
    NB
    nellybly, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Annika1980

    Bowser Guest

    So far, the Sony is a beautifully handling camera; way ahead of the others
    (except maybe the Minolta). I'll let you know about picture quality, though.

    Bowser, Aug 4, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: nellybly

    >> The prize was your choice from one of the non-DSLR models from Canon,

    >Nikon,
    >> Sony, Olympus, or Minolta.

    >Which camera would you have chosen?

    Either the Canon or the Minolta.
    Or whichever model is currently bringing the most cash on Ebay.
    Annika1980, Aug 4, 2004