    The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
    wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
    technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

    Alexis Kirke, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Alexis Kirke

    Lord Shaolin Guest

    Alexis Kirke wisely said the following on 20/11/2003 11:22:

    > Increase the security to your applications or build your own
    > biometrics solutions. With NeuX Biometrics SDK for Windows 98,2000 and
    > XP you can now build accurate biometrics solutions.
    >
    > Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
    > you don't need as well as requiring hours of training? Forget the need
    > for noise cancelling headsets or microphones as our recognition engine
    > works well without them.
    >
    > The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
    > wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
    > technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

    Not ANN:

    SPAM:

    This is a commercial product.

    ST

    --
    Get your Geek Goodies!
    http://shop.security-forums.com

    .: http://www.security-forums.com :.

    Share your knowledge
    It's a way to achieve
    Immortality.

    Lord Shaolin, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Alexis Kirke

    Ross Guest

    Irony Alert! (Was: SPAM: NeuVoice Biometrics Win32 SDK released)

    On 20 Nov 2003, Alexis Kirke wrote in alt.computer.security:

    > http://www.neuvoice.com/neuxbio.php
    >
    > Increase the security to your applications or build your own
    > biometrics solutions. With NeuX Biometrics SDK for Windows 98,2000 and
    > XP you can now build accurate biometrics solutions.

    I guess you don't see the irony of promoting a putative security product
    for Windows 98. Some might be amused at mentioning the 'W' word at all.

    > Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
    > you don't need as well as requiring hours of training? Forget the need
    > for noise cancelling headsets or microphones as our recognition engine
    > works well without them.
    >
    > The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
    > wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
    > technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

    Ooooh, biometrics in ActiveX. Twice the irony for the same price!

    Besides being mislabled as an announcement, you have much work to do
    convincing the security world of the value of your product.

    --
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production
    deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.

    Ross, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Alexis Kirke

    Guest

    (Alexis Kirke) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
    > you don't need as well as requiring hours of training?

    Hmm. That's got to be why I dumped Windows, but that's a different
    thread for *.advocacy.

    Stop spamming, moron.

    , Nov 21, 2003
  5. Alexis Kirke

    Volker Birk Guest

    Re: Irony Alert!

    Ross <> wrote:
    > Ooooh, biometrics in ActiveX. Twice the irony for the same price!

    YMMD! *ROTFL*

    VB.
    --
    X-Pie Software GmbH