    Best regards
    Neon Labs Team
    www.neon-labs.com
    Max, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Max

    John Guest

    On 30 Apr 2005 14:25:41 -0700, (Max) wrote:

    >FireTuneUp 1.0 has been released.
    >FireTuneUp is a tuning utility for Mozilla Firefox webbrowser, the
    >tool was developed to combine both tuning and optimizing features to
    >increase the speed of your favourite webbrowser. There are only more
    >than 30 different settings for Firefox in the first release. We will
    >add more other settings in next versions. FireTuneUp does not contain
    >any spyware or adware, it is 100% clean for your tweaking pleasures.
    >
    >Download URL: http://www.neon-labs.com/download/FireTuneUp.exe
    >
    >If you want see your favourite settings in next versions, please let
    >us know at
    >
    >--------------------------------
    >Best regards
    > Neon Labs Team
    >www.neon-labs.com

    Any Firefox users who have tried this program?

    Is it worth-while?

    Thanks!

    John <><

    A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
    with an other monkey's monkey.
    (A very free paraphrase of Exodus 20:14).
    John, May 1, 2005

  3. Max

    OSIRIS Guest

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 09:20:24 -0400, John <> wrote:

    >On 30 Apr 2005 14:25:41 -0700, (Max) wrote:
    >

    >>Download URL: http://www.neon-labs.com/download/FireTuneUp.exe
    >>
    >>us know at
    >>
    >> Neon Labs Team
    >>www.neon-labs.com

    Posted by someone from Neon Labs to promote the "for sale" software of Neon
    Labs.
    Therefore, this is spam. Killfile the SOB!
    I also is a direct rip-off of another product -- see below.

    >Any Firefox users who have tried this program?
    >Is it worth-while?
    >Thanks!
    >John <><

    You can get a FREE version of approximately the same thing at
    http://www.totalidea.com (FireTune for Firefox 1.x )

    I am not in any way connected with either of these companies. I HAVE tried
    FireTune (not FireTuneUp) and it works great. TIP: Read the help file, there's
    some tweaks it does not do automatically, but they're easy.
    OSIRIS, May 22, 2005