ANN: Financial Times FT-150 WebSite Survey

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by SR, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. SR

    SR Guest

    eValid: Full Financial Times FT-150 Survey Available
    <http://www.e-valid.com>

    Does WebSite quality track with company size and reputation? How
    well do big companies WebSites rank?

    Can we learn something by studying the technical properties of these
    big WebSites? By comparing them, one against another? And then, by
    adding in subjective factors (see below), do big-company websites'
    overall quality match up to company size?

    We did this evaluation -- using data we collected and massaged from
    the websites of the Financial Times Top 150 companies worldwide --
    the FT-150.

    We used both technical evaluations (done with eValid in site
    analysis mode) and manual process evaluations (done by our skilled
    BlueRiverStone website quality analysis partner) to arrive at our
    overall FT-150 rankings.

    We think you'll find the results very illuminating! The complete
    FT-IT report is found at this URL:

    <http://www.soft.com/eValid/Customers/Europe/England/FT/ft.article.html>

    {The report is also available to FT subscribers from
    <http://www.ft.com>. Simply search for "eValid" to be taken
    directly to the article.)

    You can see even more of the details -- including a complete
    description of the methodology -- at this URL:

    <http://www.soft.com/eValid/BlueRiverStone/survey/index.html>

    Please let us hear from you if you have any questions or comments!

    eValid Division
    Software Research, Inc.
    1663 Mission Street, Suite 400
    San Francisco, CA 94103 USA

    <http://www.e-valid.com>

    Phone: +1 (415) 861-2800
    FAX: +1 (415) 861-9801
    Email:

    SR, Dec 18, 2003

  2. SR

    Stu Guest

    And this is related to Nortel in which way?

    Stu, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Send Full Header message to

    Send a Carbon Copy to so the poster (yes it's a valid address) knows he did
    wrong !

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Dec 22, 2003
  4. In article <%yAFb.4510$>,
    David H. Lipman <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
    :Send a Carbon Copy to so the poster (yes it's a valid address) knows he did
    :wrong !

    e-valid.com has advertised their software on a number of newsgroups
    over a number of months, almost all of them irrelevant. I would find it
    difficult to credit that they haven't been lart'd, repeatedly. I have
    to assume then that it is part of a deliberate market strategy.
    --
    "[...] it's all part of one's right to be publicly stupid." -- Dave Smey

    Walter Roberson, Dec 22, 2003