ANN: C# Online.NET

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Press Relations, May 2, 2006.

  1. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

    First Wiki-based Online C# and .NET Reference at C# Online.NET

    Dallas, TX — A new concept in online references for Microsoft .NET
    programming languages is being pioneered by C# Online.NET–a new
    wiki-based, online C# and .NET reference. C# Online.NET offers
    documentation, tutorials, and C# source code examples for .NET
    languages beginning with the C# language. “Compared to Java,” says
    Will Wagers, founder of C# Online.NET, “there is a dearth of online C#
    help.”

    C# Online.NET is enlisting the aid of volunteer contributors to write
    articles, tutorials, and C# code snippets (ready-to-use fragments of
    C# source code). Offerings will target all C# programmers and
    developers from beginner to architect. Wiki software allows virtually
    anyone with an Internet connection to edit, view, and write
    documentation using their Web browser. “The advantage of using open
    source wiki software is that we can harness the energies of C#
    developers worldwide to create a mega-resource for the C# community.”

    Contact:

    C# Online.NET
    Volunteer:
    Press:
    Web site: http://wiki.csharp-online.net/

    [ End ANN: C# Online.NET ]

    Press Relations, May 2, 2006

  2. Press Relations

    Consultant Guest

    Re: C# Online.NET

    it is real

    Consultant, May 2, 2006

  3. Press Relations

    Consultant Guest

    Re: C# Online.NET

    that is the old version, i believe you are anticipating D#

    Consultant, May 4, 2006