    is to go accross the screen) I would like a free download. If any one
    knows of and programs like Hyper Card Please Repley to Me Not the
    newsgropup.
    Travis, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Travis

    Pepperoni Guest

    Well, Travis. Asking for a personal reply in a newsgroup requires switching
    to another server to reply, and is considered "bad form". Most people won't
    do it.

    However, GIF Animator is probable already on your machine. It is part of
    the Microsoft Image Composer package. It is not difficult to use, but
    requires some skill in developing the numerous "frames" which give the
    illusion of motion in the finished presentation.

    On reading your request again, I'd like to refer you to the group
    alt.binaries.animated.gifs You can either ask for the type program you
    want, or request the regulars for the script you want. They make up items
    on request (sometimes). At any rate, they will be a good resource, and are
    a helpful bunch of folks.

    Pepperoni

    "Travis" <> wrote in message
    > Dear: All,
    >
    > Is there any program that is like Hyper Card? I have
    > Windows 98 and want to draw and then animate it. (Like draw a car and

    script

    Pepperoni, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Travis

    Wizard Guest

    I use a freeware program called "GIF Construction Set". It's old but do
    a search for it.

    Wizard, Feb 27, 2004