    where a guy is covered in boxes but stands up and it looks like a
    transformer changing. Pretty basic stuff but a wana know how to do it.

    Cheers all Jim
    BigYin, Sep 1, 2007

  2. BigYin

    philo Guest

    "BigYin" <> wrote in message
    news:IqjCi.47135$...
    > Is there a bit of software out there that lets me join jpegs together to
    > make small bits of animation. Theres one bit of animation kicking about
    > where a guy is covered in boxes but stands up and it looks like a
    > transformer changing. Pretty basic stuff but a wana know how to do it.
    >
    > Cheers all Jim

    you can use this...
    it's free and it works well...
    simple to use

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/unfreez.html

    you will have to convert the jpg's to jif's but any photo editor ca easily
    do that

    IrFanview being one of them

    philo, Sep 1, 2007

  3. BigYin

    thanatoid Guest

    "BigYin" <> wrote in

    > Is there a bit of software out there that lets me join
    > jpegs together to make small bits of animation. Theres one
    > bit of animation kicking about where a guy is covered in
    > boxes but stands up and it looks like a transformer
    > changing. Pretty basic stuff but a wana know how to do it.
    >
    > Cheers all Jim

    There are hundreds of animation programs, but I think what you
    want to do is to convert the jpg's into gif's and use a gif
    animation program. They're relatively easy as opposed to the
    stuff that is used to make 3-D animation on $75,000 computers.
    Google for "gif animation software" (or freeware).

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria
    thanatoid, Sep 1, 2007