    There was supposed to be a 1-DVD and a 2-DVD editions released
    Did Universal cancel the 2-disc edition????
    Thanks for your help
    J. Alfred Prufrock, Sep 3, 2003

  2. J. Alfred Prufrock <> wrote:

    > Could someone let me know if there is a 2-disc edition of the new
    > "Animal House"?

    Haven't seen one, and I never heard any announcements or even rumours
    about such a release.

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    Douglas Bailey, Sep 3, 2003

  3. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Dunf Guest

    "Douglas Bailey" <> wrote in message
    > J. Alfred Prufrock <> wrote:
    >
    > > Could someone let me know if there is a 2-disc edition of the new
    > > "Animal House"?

    > Haven't seen one, and I never heard any announcements or even rumours
    > about such a release.
    >
    > doug
    >
    > --
    >
    > ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    > I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    > --Eno

    No 2 disc collection for this title. However, I could see some magazine
    writer duffus thinking that because of the title having the word "double" in
    it that they must assume it is a 2 disc set. Most dvd reviewers spend about
    80% of the copy talking about the movie details; who is what and what
    happens. AS if we didn't already know the details of the film. This is why
    most dvd and film reviewers are nothing more than "filler" writers and are
    usually hairy, fat, balding and very lonely. Oh ya, they have a very large
    collection of free dvd's given to them and watch only about 25% of em cause
    most films released really really suck,.
    Dunf, Sep 4, 2003
  4. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Eric R. Guest

    Douglas Bailey <> wrote in message

    > Haven't seen one, and I never heard any announcements or even rumours
    > about such a release.

    Ebert and Roeper, on last week's show, reviewed the disc and
    misdentified it as a 2-disc set.

    -Eric
    Eric R., Sep 4, 2003