    And now they announce SCREW YOU again !!! (as George W. would say... is the CIA mislead the information) PCI-E is not enought we are heading toward SLI and Crossfire (Honestly I think the name crossfire really brings out alot of bystander getting hurt .. in this case their wallet)...

    So what next the Graphic Card industry going to what.. make a Computer telling you.. you need this computer hook up next to your computer and link with USB to Run your over priced $59.99 games?...

    Just really upset and want to throw my two cents out... to those heartless Graphic card company... Think of the CHILDREN !~! Will you think of those Little Children that can't affoid another Video card every 2 months !!!
    Ciger, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i reckon eh, i cant even afford a good video card a year :|

    well i will lets u's in on a little something. Games are enjoyable and must be playable otherwise they are not a game they are a movie. OMFG a 3ds render movie in realtime, thats bogan like :|

    59.99 for a games pft, download them for 1 millionth of that price :D

    As for the GCards stick with what you have got, each year or two u might have to get a new one, but be saving for it. as for changes in Interface, well ur going to have to wait and save for a extra while, or waste your money then and there like i did :|

    what ever you do dont waste your mula on the ""top notch"" cards
    for instance if u want SLi u get 6800gt's not 7800GTX's.

    For games at the moment, they are basicly just saying if u have a sick setup (quad computers rendering one game) then u can turn these options on. they are default to off though :p
    unholy, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Ciger

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    exactly, PCI-E is still where it is at though... SLI technology uses the PCI-E format... realy SLI wasnt needed at all, someone made it... then all the game developers went, "Ooooo pritty, lets max its power out." and then did so.
    Gez, Nov 29, 2005
  4. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well don't hate us because we like technology, you guys can always still play Ms. Pac Man or go to Yahoo! Games to have fun. Technology isn't going to stand still because you can't afford to keep up with it. There's always someone who'll complain about having to upgrade. In due time these become the people who sit on their front porch in their rocking chairs complaining about "All these new fangled gadgets" and refuse to own a telephone.

    Evolve OR DIE!
    The Modfather, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Modfather has the point.

    See the aim of sites like these are to head you in your future technology choices. Though most lying in the expensive deparetment, we are in the lower prices, for cooling and stuff. With videocards you have to accept that they aren't going to sit still we are talking be compettion if one paused then they are fucked fiancially.
    unholy, Dec 1, 2005
  6. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined: