    Would some kind soul consider re-posting 1 &4?

    In any event, thanks for the great post. Quality is great considering the
    source discs were probably heavily packed DVD-9s..
    Deke Rivers, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Deke Rivers

    Stan Jensen Guest

    Why don't you post your email address here, and someone will be sure
    to helkp you.

    Like the FBI, idiot!!!

    Stan Jensen, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Deke Rivers

    Biz Guest

    This isnt a binaries group moron....

    Biz, Feb 14, 2005
  4. Deke Rivers

    jayembee Guest

    Deke Rivers <> wrote:

    > Due to a three day power failure here, I missed getting Angel, Season 5,
    > Discs 1 and 4. They were just beginning to expire on my server when
    > power came back. (I did, by the way, get discs 3,4,5, & 6.)
    >
    > I suspect it will be tough to get the missing discs any time soon from
    > Netflix, since the set is new this week.
    >
    > Would some kind soul consider re-posting 1 &4?
    >
    > In any event, thanks for the great post. Quality is great considering the
    > source discs were probably heavily packed DVD-9s..

    Why are you asking this here? This is a discussion newsgroup, not a
    binaries posting newsgroup.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Feb 14, 2005
  5. Deke Rivers

    Justin Guest

    Deke Rivers wrote on [13 Feb 2005 21:47:44 -0000]:
    > Due to a three day power failure here, I missed getting Angel, Season 5,
    > Discs 1 and 4. They were just beginning to expire on my server when
    > power came back. (I did, by the way, get discs 3,4,5, & 6.)

    Go away thief
    Justin, Feb 14, 2005