    monitor.

    thanks
    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Surely you can just do this from the driver/display settings??

    Like using a laptop to view PowerPoint or the like -
    3 options - Int Only, Ext Only or Both.

    :)

    Blobby J Blobdom, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:09:47 +0000, Blobby J Blobdom <>
    wrote:

    >Surely you can just do this from the driver/display settings??
    >
    >Like using a laptop to view PowerPoint or the like -
    >3 options - Int Only, Ext Only or Both.
    >
    >:)

    Alas doesn't say anything re this. I use a prog called TVTool to
    activate the TV out port on the graphics card to send signal to the TV
    (or the PC monitor or to both), but before this I've never tried it
    without a monitor at all. It's always started with the display on the
    PC monitor, then switched or cloned to the TV - with no TV monitor to
    start with, one is in the dark as to what's happening.

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Nov 5, 2003