Android tablet - which has such parameters?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Netman, Jun 25, 2011.

  1. Netman

    Netman Guest

    Hello!

    I am looking for a tablet which let me do so the following things:

    1) watch Full HD movies even such good as 1080p/50p (mp4 format with 28
    Mbit/s bitrate)
    2) has 1 or 2 USB ports and one HDMI port
    3) Android system is installed
    4) is 10 cal or bigger
    5) let me surfing on websites by WI-FI
    6) let me presents photographes
    7) let me listen to mp3 music
    8) let me send emails and opening Excel files
    9) has good quality of showing movies and photographs
    10) has good view when the sun is shining outdoor - I would see something
    clear on sun.

    Can you tell me which is the best one?

    Thank you in advance
    Netm.