    identical for the first few months. However, May numbers show that the
    Android mobile platform has fallen off the pace the iPhone set upon its
    launch. This may signal difficulty in moving beyond early adopters."
    impossible, Jul 29, 2009

  2. impossible

    AD. Guest

    On Jul 29, 11:30 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > http://marketshare.hitslink.com/mobile-phones.aspx?qprid=62&sample=38
    >
    > "Android and the iPhone's browsing usage share upon launch were nearly
    > identical for the first few months.  However, May numbers show that the
    > Android mobile platform has fallen off the pace the iPhone set upon its
    > launch.  This may signal difficulty in moving beyond early adopters."

    Phew, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. Disaster averted.

    Now we're free to talk about less important ordinary stuff, and get
    back to sticking ringing iPhones down the front of our panties again.

    We should give thanks to the sacrifices of the black turtleneck
    legions who defend our way of life. But we need to remain eternally
    vigilant lest our enemies find a way to lower our share price.
    AD., Jul 30, 2009

  3. impossible

    impossible Guest

    "AD." <> wrote in message
    On Jul 29, 11:30 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    >> http://marketshare.hitslink.com/mobile-phones.aspx?qprid=62&sample=38
    >>
    >> "Android and the iPhone's browsing usage share upon launch were nearly
    >> identical for the first few months. However, May numbers show that the
    >> Android mobile platform has fallen off the pace the iPhone set upon its
    >> launch. This may signal difficulty in moving beyond early adopters."

    > Phew, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. Disaster averted.

    > Now we're free to talk about less important ordinary stuff, and get
    > back to sticking ringing iPhones down the front of our panties again.

    > We should give thanks to the sacrifices of the black turtleneck
    > legions who defend our way of life. But we need to remain eternally
    > vigilant lest our enemies find a way to lower our share price.

    Every freetard myth has its moment in the sun -- then reality comes crashing
    in. Is that what you meant?
    impossible, Jul 30, 2009
  4. impossible

    victor Guest

    http://www.theonion.com/content/news/apple_claims_new_iphone_only
    victor, Jul 30, 2009
  5. impossible

    thingy Guest

    On Jul 30, 2:38 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > "AD." <> wrote in message

    > On Jul 29, 11:30 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    >
    > >>http://marketshare.hitslink.com/mobile-phones.aspx?qprid=62&sample=38

    > >> "Android and the iPhone's browsing usage share upon launch were nearly
    > >> identical for the first few months. However, May numbers show that the
    > >> Android mobile platform has fallen off the pace the iPhone set upon its
    > >> launch. This may signal difficulty in moving beyond early adopters."

    > > Phew, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. Disaster averted.
    > > Now we're free to talk about less important ordinary stuff, and get
    > > back to sticking ringing iPhones down the front of our panties again.
    > > We should give thanks to the sacrifices of the black turtleneck
    > > legions who defend our way of life. But we need to remain eternally
    > > vigilant lest our enemies find a way to lower our share price.

    > Every freetard myth has its moment in the sun -- then reality comes crashing
    > in. Is that what you meant?

    No he meant you are a loser...

    regards

    thing
    thingy, Jul 31, 2009
  6. impossible

    impossible Guest

    "thingy" <> wrote in message
    On Jul 30, 2:38 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    >> "AD." <> wrote in message

    >> > Phew, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. Disaster averted.
    >> > Now we're free to talk about less important ordinary stuff, and get
    >> > back to sticking ringing iPhones down the front of our panties again.
    >> > We should give thanks to the sacrifices of the black turtleneck
    >> > legions who defend our way of life. But we need to remain eternally
    >> > vigilant lest our enemies find a way to lower our share price.

    >> Every freetard myth has its moment in the sun -- then reality comes
    >> crashing
    >> in. Is that what you meant?

    > No he meant you are a loser...

    thing-thing-thing2 -- Master of the Lame Reply.
    impossible, Aug 1, 2009