Android-Based App To Keep Track Of DVDs?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by (PeteCresswell), Oct 20, 2012.

  1. I've been using myMovies for a few years now but, for one reason
    or another, have managed to hose my collection at least three
    times.

    Anybody using alternatives?

    Wants (assuming the app has a PC side)

    - Ability to set location of the DB to something
    besides the system drive

    - Ability to control the sync process. i.e.
    no automatic deletes during sync: instead
    a prompt for each.

    - Independence from any central DB maintained
    by the developer.

    I'm starting to think a really-good hierarchical list app might
    be the ticket instead of a specialized movie app.
    --
    Pete Cresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Oct 20, 2012