    1 x 80GB WD HDD
    1 x 20GB Seagate HDD
    Sound Blaster Audigy LS

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    omg hip, hip, hIP!!!!!
    lol i was taking about the dudes hip in Photo 2
    I like the green... :D
    I need to get some cathodes for my machine :D

    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    Goofy

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    Here's some new ones!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Goofy, Jun 26, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    looks good. though u shoulda spread the Blue and the green more... like as u see theres green at the top and blue at the bottom.
    Suggest. Blue Cathode on the Back, Green at the Bottom and blue at the front. that would make it a whole look neater :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    Goofy

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    I dont have a blue cathode and theres no need to spend more money on it. I've already got five hundred molex connectors in that thing cos of all the fans. 8 fans in that setup and im putting in a blow hole soon.

    Goofy, Jun 26, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    cool... i meant u have a uneven source of colour... the top it green (including the side panel) and the bottom fans are blue :|

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    WM could be better but I looks good so far.

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I think you should just make the whole thing look blue.. The green just isn't working that well.

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    Goofy

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    Nah i like it the way it is stlava.
    EDIT: Keep the language clean goofy!

    Goofy, Jun 29, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    I don't think we will tolerate that kind of attitude here. Let's try and make this place more of friendly, k?

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I think my edit helped :D, but it could use a bit of colour spreading... i know most cases could... :|

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    The color is already spreaded... It may not look enough with the flash on.

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    aka move some of the blue to the top... cause its all at the bottom :|

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Looks like it's the fan's lights.

    Technoholic, Jul 1, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    I think the case looks great, it looks like some x-blade type case or something but I'm not positive. Did you mod the window and put those two bottom fans in yourself? The only case i've seen that supports 8 case fans is some $30 RaidMax case on newegg that looks awesome.

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Goofy

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    I like it better with the color separate then all melded in.
    [​IMG]

    Goofy, Jul 30, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy