    +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    West Australia 6076

    , Aug 1, 2005

  2. Allan Guest

    Do you mean Edinburgh?

    Allan, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Les Guest

    On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:14:00 +0800, wrote:

    >Does anyone know Andrew Brown of Edinbrough's e-mail address? or
    >could pass this on to him?
    >
    >tnx in advance.

    You could to a 'phone number lookup. But there must be a lot of Andrew
    Browns in Edinburgh!

    Try: http://www2.bt.com/edq_resnamesearch?namespace=coexistence

    Les

    Les, Aug 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    "Allan" <> writes:

    > Do you mean Edinburgh?

    Um... Hey, I can do spellish with the best of them ;)

    --
    Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    West Australia 6076

    , Aug 6, 2005
  5. Allan Guest

    You can try BT
    http://www.bt.com/index.jsp

    However, they have more than one phone system over there and if he is not
    with BT, they won't list it. I have not been able to search the other
    British systems, so I don't have any other links for you.

    Allan

    Allan, Aug 6, 2005
  6. Tim Hobbs Guest

    On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:50:21 -0400, "Allan" <>
    wrote:

    >You can try BT
    >http://www.bt.com/index.jsp
    >
    >However, they have more than one phone system over there and if he is not
    >with BT, they won't list it. I have not been able to search the other
    >British systems, so I don't have any other links for you.
    >
    >Allan

    www.192.co.uk has wider searching, especially if you are willing to
    put your hand in your pocket!

    HTH