    1. Advertising

  1. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Gib Bogle, Feb 4, 2013

  2. Frank Williams

    EMB Guest

    EMB, Feb 4, 2013
  3. Frank Williams, Feb 4, 2013
  4. On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:56:50 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 4/02/2013 6:14 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
    >>

    >> Rubbish a Total rip off
    >>

    >> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2241019/bt-cuts-the-price-of-high-speed-broadband
    >>

    >That article's about broadband Woger, not LCDs. How about you change
    >your meds, or stay off the cooking sherry?

    Hey, give me the MEDs and COOKING SHERRY.

    AND STOP BULLYING, A GOOD POST FROM FRANK !!!

    But I still respect New Zealand businesses and effort.

    ..
    ______________________________

    ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

    http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

    ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

    http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

    http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

    http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

    Beautiful Documentary ...

    1.

    2.

    3.

    http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
    Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
    Sir Gilligan Horry, Feb 4, 2013
  5. Frank Williams

    Guest

    On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams <>
    wrote:

    > And you thought IPS are Cheap here
    >
    > not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

    IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..

    Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps
    , Feb 5, 2013
  6. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:
    > On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> And you thought IPS are Cheap here
    >>
    >> not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

    > IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..
    >
    > Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps

    Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering about In
    Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply to Roger.
    Question answered.
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
    ~misfit~, Feb 5, 2013
  7. Frank Williams

    nospam Guest

    nospam, Feb 5, 2013
  8. Frank Williams

    EMB Guest

    On 6/02/2013 2:07 a.m., ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:
    >> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> And you thought IPS are Cheap here
    >>>
    >>> not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

    >> IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..
    >>
    >> Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps

    > Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering about In
    > Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply to Roger.
    > Question answered.

    And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
    Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.
    EMB, Feb 5, 2013
  9. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:
    > On 6/02/2013 2:07 a.m., ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:

    >>> IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..
    >>>
    >>> Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps

    >> Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering
    >> about In Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply
    >> to Roger. Question answered.
    >>

    > And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
    > Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.

    Shit! What a twisted mind.... ;)

    ~misfit~, Feb 7, 2013
  10. Frank Williams

    Guest

    On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:36:04 +1300, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >> And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
    >> Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.

    > Shit! What a twisted mind.... ;)

    EMB has it wrong. It was to be a gentle parody of Roger.
    EMB is the one who was (unintentionally) got.
    , Feb 7, 2013
  11. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs wrote:
    > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:36:04 +1300, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>> And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
    >>> Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.

    >> Shit! What a twisted mind.... ;)

    > EMB has it wrong. It was to be a gentle parody of Roger.
    > EMB is the one who was (unintentionally) got.

    Ahhh. I wondered why this iteration of the nym 'zipdisk' wasn't in my
    killfile. :)

    ~misfit~, Feb 8, 2013
  12. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Gib Bogle, Feb 8, 2013
  13. On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:03:20 +1300, wrote:

    >On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:36:04 +1300, "~misfit~"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>> And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
    >>> Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.

    >> Shit! What a twisted mind.... ;)

    >EMB has it wrong. It was to be a gentle parody of Roger.
    >EMB is the one who was (unintentionally) got.

    Are you all that Stupid these are Fake posts, Simple no Agent used

    Is this news group just full of mentally sick people..? that they have
    to stoop this low..?
    Frank Williams, Feb 9, 2013
  14. Frank Williams

    nospam Guest

    On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:09:30 +1300, Gib Bogle <>
    wrote:

    >On 6/02/2013 10:28 a.m., nospam wrote:
    >> On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:14:24 +1300, Frank Williams
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Rubbish a Total rip off
    >>>

    >>> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2241019/bt-cuts-the-price-of-high-speed-broadband

    >> Why is it a rip-off?
    >>

    >Why is rubbish a rip-off? That's a hard one...

    That's not a very intelligent comment from someone with an ac.nz email
    address.
    nospam, Feb 9, 2013
  15. Frank Williams

    Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:51:37 +1300, Frank Williams
    <> wrote:

    > Are you all that Stupid these are Fake posts, Simple no Agent used

    Look at my first post again, X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 5.00/32.1171 is
    in the header of my first post which unintentionally got EMB, If you
    still can not see it in my first post then you need a visit to your
    optician..
    , Feb 10, 2013
  16. On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:29:26 +1300, "geoff" <>
    wrote:

    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:03:20 +1300, wrote:

    >>>EMB has it wrong. It was to be a gentle parody of Roger.
    >>>EMB is the one who was (unintentionally) got.

    >> Are you all that Stupid these are Fake posts, Simple no Agent used

    >Really do You think We are all Stupid, or Do we Also just have Broken PCs
    >that Thrown in random Capitilisation too ?
    >
    >geoff

    YES I DO.
    Frank Williams, Feb 10, 2013