And They Want Nuclear Power?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Apr 20, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Apr 20, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Buffalo Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:

    Yep, they really have it together.
    Buffalo, Apr 20, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    §nühw¤£f Guest

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:10:05 -0600, Buffalo <> wrote:

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>

    > Yep, they really have it together.

    And uhmurikuh dosnt have religious k00ks?
    Oh, looks like it DOES:
    http://rawstory.com/2010/01/robertson-quake-haiti-pact-devil/

    Muslims dont have a monopoly on fundie kooks, theres plenty
    of Xtian examples.
    Want more?

    ^_^

    --
    Force and fraud are in war the two cardinal virtues.
    -Thomas Hobbes
    §nühw¤£f, Apr 20, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

    Nothing like an ordered society to bring out the wackos.

    I've said this before and I'll say it again. round all the muslims up,
    dump them all in Somalia, build a giant wall around the whole "country"
    and wait for the noise to stop. Perhaps give them a live up close
    demonstration of what they want to blow Isreal into the Mediterranean
    with.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 20, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    gonzo Guest

    gonzo, Apr 20, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:10:05 -0600, Buffalo <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>>

    >> Yep, they really have it together.
    >>

    > And uhmurikuh dosnt have religious k00ks?
    > Oh, looks like it DOES:
    > http://rawstory.com/2010/01/robertson-quake-haiti-pact-devil/
    >
    > Muslims dont have a monopoly on fundie kooks, theres plenty
    > of Xtian examples.
    > Want more?

    WTF would ever want more than a crazy radical like you??
    Buffalo, Apr 20, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>

    > Yep, they really have it together.

    They have access to all of todays technology and are living in a time
    before the Bibles of the world were written.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Apr 20, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Steve Post:
    > In article<hqkseb$vrh$-september.org>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

    > Nothing like the threat of nuclear holocaust to keep the little lady
    > in line.

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Apr 20, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The chuckcar Post:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

    > Nothing like an ordered society to bring out the wackos.
    >
    > I've said this before and I'll say it again. round all the muslims up,
    > dump them all in Somalia, build a giant wall around the whole "country"
    > and wait for the noise to stop. Perhaps give them a live up close
    > demonstration of what they want to blow Isreal into the Mediterranean
    > with.

    That's a little drastic.

    OldGringo38, Apr 20, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Apr 20, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The chuckcar Post:
    >> OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >>
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

    >> Nothing like an ordered society to bring out the wackos.
    >>
    >> I've said this before and I'll say it again. round all the muslims
    >> up, dump them all in Somalia, build a giant wall around the whole
    >> "country" and wait for the noise to stop. Perhaps give them a live up
    >> close demonstration of what they want to blow Isreal into the
    >> Mediterranean with.
    >>

    > That's a little drastic.

    Well, Last century started off with them fighting each other constantly
    without a country and It took a westerner to get them to stop - for a
    couple of years. And It hasn't changed since then. You have another
    solution that you know will work?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 21, 2010