    Jtyc Guest

    Scotland eh? That's probably billy's company.

    The dirty corporate bastard...

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Simon Geary

    billyw Guest

    it's not my company.. i would never pay such derisory rates.. <cough>
    anyway it's a buyers market.. when that changes the shoe will be on the
    other foot.. of course that other foot will be indian of course, but none
    the less...

    billyw, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Simon Geary

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Simon Geary

    Jtyc Guest

    > other foot.. of course that other foot will be indian of course, but none
    > the less...

    It's all about the Rupee's my friend.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003
  6. Simon Geary

    billyw Guest

    hey the new world currency.. no longer the mighty "green back".. rather the
    "mighty red and sometimes green with tractors and a little bald guy on it,
    back"

    quite catchy huh.. think it might catch on??

    billyw, Oct 27, 2003
  7. Simon Geary

    Scott D Guest

    When I said $17.00 an hour offered to work at Microsoft
    Canada in the SMS engineer role, that was in Canadian $$.
    That translates to approx. 10.50 US$ per hour, or £6 in
    British currency per hour.

    I think we can all agree that £6 an hour to be an engineer
    for any product is just rediculous.

    people you would be
    >wanting to pay enuff money to go out
    >
    >"Simon Geary" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.jobserve.com/it/jobserve/JobDetail.asp?

    jobid=6E657C729C3F7722

    Scott D, Oct 27, 2003
  8. Simon Geary

    Jtyc Guest

    >I think we can all agree that £6 an hour to be an engineer
    >for any product is just rediculous.

    Might as well apply for this position:

    We start all our new Associates at a minimum of $8.25 an hour for one simple
    reason...you are important to us! And our commitment to a higher starting
    wage is just one of the ways in which we show it. Another way is through
    offering excellent benefits like flexible schedules to accommodate school
    and other activities, paid vacations, free meals, comprehensive training,
    and a 401k plan. For our full time Associates, we provide a benefits package
    that also includes medical, dental, vision, life and travel insurance
    coverage.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003
  9. Simon Geary

    Scott D Guest

    Oh boy!!!! Canadian Minimum Wage!!! Where does thie US
    Fortune 100 Project Manager sign up for THAt one!!!

    (On the Volt Technical Services homepage for jobs at
    Microsoft no doubt!)

    ROFLMAO

    Scott D, Oct 27, 2003
  10. Simon Geary

    billyw Guest

    if you are "happy" to work for 6 quid an hour, when do you want to start :)

    billyw, Oct 27, 2003
  11. Simon Geary

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Oct 28, 2003