And my eyes now, can see more...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Mar 6, 2005

  2. Mark² Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Every day I was cycling by and never noticed.
    >
    > The new digital camera revealed to me when I came back to my PC:
    >
    > http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/index03H.html

    The picture is fine, but what I love is the cursor-effect you have implemented on your
    web-page (Text circling the pointer when it's anywhere over your page).
    :)
    That's neat.
    How is this done?

    Mark², Mar 7, 2005

  3. secheese Guest

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:48:36 -0800, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Every day I was cycling by and never noticed.
    >>
    >> The new digital camera revealed to me when I came back to my PC:
    >>
    >> http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/index03H.html

    >The picture is fine, but what I love is the cursor-effect you have implemented on your
    >web-page (Text circling the pointer when it's anywhere over your page).
    >:)
    >That's neat.

    I find it annoying.

    secheese, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Jack Rosier Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Every day I was cycling by and never noticed.
    >
    > The new digital camera revealed to me when I came back to my PC:
    >
    > http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/index03H.html

    Text around cursor is VERY annoying.
    Many very nice shots, I would like to be able read the commentary in
    English.

    Jack Rosier, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Mark² Guest

    "secheese" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:48:36 -0800, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    > number here)@cox..net> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>> Every day I was cycling by and never noticed.
    >>>
    >>> The new digital camera revealed to me when I came back to my PC:
    >>>
    >>> http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/index03H.html

    >>The picture is fine, but what I love is the cursor-effect you have implemented on your
    >>web-page (Text circling the pointer when it's anywhere over your page).
    >>:)
    >>That's neat.

    > I find it annoying.

    Oh.
    It's still neat.

    Mark², Mar 7, 2005
  6. Chris Luck Guest

    > > http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/index03H.html

    > The picture is fine, but what I love is the cursor-effect you have
    > implemented on your web-page (Text circling the pointer when
    > it's anywhere over your page).
    > :)
    > That's neat.
    > How is this done?

    For Internet Explorer click on View->Source.

    --
    Regards,
    Chris Luck

    Chris Luck, Mar 7, 2005
  7. Frank ess Guest

    Chris Luck wrote:

    >>> http://users.myqnet.gr/~natsinas/index03H.html

    >> The picture is fine, but what I love is the cursor-effect you have
    >> implemented on your web-page (Text circling the pointer when
    >> it's anywhere over your page).
    >> :)
    >> That's neat.
    >> How is this done?

    > For Internet Explorer click on View->Source.

    How times change: five years ago that cheesy effect was cause for
    ridicule. I thought it had been banned from polite company, along with
    the "flash" tag.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Mar 7, 2005
  8. Mark² Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > Chris Luck wrote:
    >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message

    >>> The picture is fine, but what I love is the cursor-effect you have
    >>> implemented on your web-page (Text circling the pointer when
    >>> it's anywhere over your page).
    >>> :)
    >>> That's neat.
    >>> How is this done?

    >> For Internet Explorer click on View->Source.

    > How times change: five years ago that cheesy effect was cause for ridicule. I thought it
    > had been banned from polite company, along with the "flash" tag.
    >

    > --
    > Frank ess

    Don't confuse my use of the term "neat" with "useful" or "helpful."
    :)
    It's "neat" in the sense that it makes me curious as to how it's done.

    Mark², Mar 7, 2005
  9. Chris Luck Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > Chris Luck wrote:
    > > For Internet Explorer click on View->Source.

    > How times change: five years ago that cheesy effect was cause for
    > ridicule. I thought it had been banned from polite company, along with
    > the "flash" tag.

    I only fired-up IE to see what it looked like, it doesn't run in FireFox.
    :)

    --
    Regards,
    Chris Luck