    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I've seen that before, it happens there, weird stuff.

    The Modfather, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    its not a LCD pplZ its a Wall Mount, Just a bit of metal :|

    unholy, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Eh, they took down the price error already... darn.

    Silverstrand, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Who said it was an LCD Unholy?

    XhArD, Feb 10, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I swear he does drugs, I really do.

    The Modfather, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You know what it is? I reckon he tried to build some radioactive cooling device that leaked and he ended up being completely retarded. Wouldn't be hard to find the radioactive material, what with Australia set to become the worlds nuclear waste dump.

    XhArD, Feb 11, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Sure looks that way. :)

    Well hey, since you're taking all the crap, would you guys mind if we moved these here chemical plants over there? I'm tired of 'em.

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nah, we're still trying to keep it anti-nuclear activity over here as much as possible, Eg. no nuclear weapons/nuclear productivity. I think we are already going past our own policy though, there's a nuclear power plant in NSW I think. Hiding all your old nuclear crap in the desert would do a tad less damage than if one of those plants exploded, like Chernobyl.

    XhArD, Feb 11, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    These are CHEMICAL plants, not nuclear. They make stuff like fenal and acetone, not nuclear stuff.

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Still can't be healthy to breath it in, I think you can keep them :p

    XhArD, Feb 11, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Never said it was healthy, but you've got all that empty space in your middle that you're not using for anything important. Please?

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No, one or the other: Nucelar waste dump, or chemical plants. If we have both then the plants will fall over when we stuff the ground so full of waste that it bubbles up underneath the plants and tilts them sideways :p

    XhArD, Feb 11, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    No No No, these are fully functional facilities, they're not waste dumps, they just put nasty smelly stuff into the air and water nearby. You'd never know they were there if we stuck them out in a desert somewhere.

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I know, my point was that if we wedge all that nuclear waste under the ground, the ground will change shape underneath the plants, making them fall over. Either we take all your nuclear waste, or we take some chemical plants. Keep in mind that the chemical product will be being exported from Australia from then on, meaning we get the mula for it :p

    XhArD, Feb 11, 2006
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    mula mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can i have some?

    unholy, Feb 12, 2006
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    As it is right now, one of the plants is based in France, so it's really a French company, so you can have them, we don't care. The other is a Sunoco plant, but they're not doing anything with oil or gas, they're making fenal and acetone, which are nasty smelly things.

    The Modfather, Feb 12, 2006
  18. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That's a great idea, but...

    ....let's just use the old single-hull container ships to move the toxic waste there. If we keep the plants here, we save American jobs. :)

    bigal, Feb 12, 2006
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Are you suggesting... "Deh tuk ur jubs!"?

    (South Park reference for those not in on it)

    See it's not solid and liquid wastes so much, I mean, I don't drink the sludge that comes out of the Delaware, it's the air pollution that I don't like. Think we could rig up a big ol' hose and pipe it over there maybe?

    The Modfather, Feb 13, 2006
  20. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I bet there's some oil pipeline left over in Iraq, since the insurgents keep blowing it up. By the way, I found out who the insurgents are. They are evil doers. They don't say, "easy does it"; they say, "evil does it....god willing".

    bigal, Feb 14, 2006