And finally...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Mar 9, 2010.

  1. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 9, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:16:28 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Some GOOD news :)
    >
    > I bet he wont keep his promise if it does though...
    > http://blogs.alternet.org/dougdisney/2010/03/09/another-good-reason-to-

    pass-heal
    > th-care/

    "Sorry Rush, maybe if you weren’t so frightened by the scary Muslims you
    could move to Somalia, that’s about as close as you can get to the small
    government libertarian fantasy land you advocate daily on your little chat
    show."

    LOL

    --
    "I can tell you how to become a millionaire in as much time as it takes
    a woman to have a baby. One catch: the nine-month plan ends in a funeral."
    Aardvark, Mar 9, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Mar 9, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Mar 10, 2010
  5. "§nühw¤£f" <> via news:Xns9D37551ABDF2Asnuhwolfyahoocom@
    216.196.97.142:

    > Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:p:
    >

    >> Some GOOD news
    >>
    >> going to kill you
    >>
    >> Now.
    >>

    > Come say it to my face, pussy.
    >
    > ^_^

    (it actually thinks it's got a "face pussy"...)

    You misspelt 'twat-face', you insane petard.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 10, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D3769FB3B882BuckyGram@216.151.153.169>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > "§nühw¤£f" <> via news:Xns9D37551ABDF2Asnuhwolfyahoocom@
    > 216.196.97.142:
    >
    > > Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure
    > > thought with news:p:
    > >

    > >> Some GOOD news
    > >>
    > >> going to kill you
    > >>
    > >> Now.
    > >>

    > > Come say it to my face, pussy.
    > >
    > > ^_^

    > (it actually thinks it's got a "face pussy"...)
    >
    > You misspelt 'twat-face', you insane petard.
    >
    > HTH.

    I bet that Missy BucKy knows how to spell DIAPER since the demented ****
    likes to keep sniffy it's mommy's FILLED ones
    POGO PUNY, Mar 10, 2010
  7. POGO PUNY <> via

    > [... retarded petard noises...]

    scream like nobody hears you and nobody cares

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 10, 2010
  8. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > clouded the waters of pure thought with
    >
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    >> news:Xns9D37551ABDF2Asnuhwolfyahoocom@ 216.196.97.142:
    >>
    >>> Dan C <>
    >>> clouded the waters of pure thought with

    >>> Come say it to my face pussy.
    >>>
    >>> ^_^

    >> (it actually thinks it's got a "face pussy"...)
    >>
    >> You misspelt 'twat-face', you insane petard.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > That was almost lucid. Keep trying.

    That was almost too ludicrous. Creepy crying.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2010
  9. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > [...] with babies.

    You are NOW on interwebs reports for deviant perversions!

    WWJD

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2010
  10. "§nühw¤£f" <> flips h/er/is old-man-boob
    sweat whilst banging on its mama's keyboard undistracted
    by its own snot-bubbles and eye-boogers just to say this via
    news:Xns9D385085917EBsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142: and then

    > [...] with babies.

    You are NOW on interwebs reports for deviant perversions.

    And will be subject to the death panels for pervy welfare k00ks.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2010
  11. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 11, 2010
  12. Giving some due attenshun to retarded-petards:

    §ñühw¤£f <> via news.eternal-september.org:

    > <PHEWIIEEE! LOADED GERIATRIC-DIAPER STENCH!>

    phewiiee! (Glad that's over...)

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2010
  13. "§nühw¤£f" <> via 216.196.97.142:

    > Another tourettes episode got me down, Spazzy

    TMI. I gotta go make some wimmins happy... hold your
    PMS until I get back around to taunting you retards
    a little later.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2010
  14. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > I bet with *doo doo*.
    >
    > 0_o

    OK, sure...
    (and keep yer winnings in yer [plastic-lined] britches too)
    PHEEWWWIIIEEEE.... leave it to you.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 13, 2010
  15. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > Me so nicely crazied.

    And then you die - and go to atheist decomposition...
    Daylight Savings Time should hasten the process.

    HTH

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 13, 2010
  16. §ñühw¤£f

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D3A5772A350FBuckyGram@216.151.153.166>,
    wrote:

    > "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    > >
    > > I bet with *doo doo*.
    > >
    > > 0_o

    > OK, sure...
    > (and keep yer winnings in yer [plastic-lined] britches too)
    > PHEEWWWIIIEEEE.... leave it to you.

    Looks like BucKy teh Bitch knows all about them diapers
    POGO PUNY, Mar 13, 2010
  17. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 13, 2010
  18. pandora <> via

    > On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:49:36 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> "GERIATRIC POO-POO-DIAPERS" <> via
    >>>
    >>> Me so nicely crazied.

    >> And then you die - and go to atheist decomposition...
    >> Daylight Savings Time should hasten the process.

    > Nah. More sunlight, more Vitamin D.

    Alas... Now... I'm *really* missing the GW Bush era now!
    He single-handedly elongated the DST rituals... FREE VITAMINS!
    And those dumbasses go and give Obama the Nobel Pizza Pie...
    It's like the hole plannit has ben dummed dhown awredy!

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2010
  19. §ñühw¤£f

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D3B4F3264BE2BuckyGram@216.151.153.158>,
    wrote:

    > pandora <> via
    >
    > > On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:49:36 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > >
    > >> "GERIATRIC POO-POO-DIAPERS" <> via

    > >> And then you die - and go to atheist decomposition...
    > >> Daylight Savings Time should hasten the process.

    > > Nah. More sunlight, more Vitamin D.

    > Alas... Now... I'm *really* missing the GW Bush era now!
    > He single-handedly elongated the DST rituals... FREE VITAMINS!
    > And those dumbasses go and give Obama the Nobel Pizza Pie...
    > It's like the hole plannit has ben dummed dhown awredy!

    Looks like al that diaper sniffin makes BucKy teh Bitch STUPID too
    POGO PUNY, Mar 14, 2010
  20. POGO "POO-POO-PANTS" PUNY <> proffered:

    > Oviously me dookie-brains is on retarded-loop playback...

    Get some help when Uncle Tom Obama gets you some
    welfare health-care stamps for all his peoples
    too lazy to get a job. Or ask your ACORN rep.

    HTH

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2010