    --
    Philippe.
    Je m'en fous complètement.

    Philippe Caron, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Philippe Caron

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Philippe Caron wrote:

    > can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
    > enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his
    > isp account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the
    > stool pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop
    > has got a taste of his own medicine.

    He'll be back, He's just off licking his wounds.
    His only vice failed and left him naked, centre stage.

    --
    You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

    Mr Floppy, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Philippe Caron

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Philippe Caron" <> wrote in message
    > can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
    > enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his
    > isp account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the
    > stool pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop
    > has got a taste of his own medicine.
    >
    > --
    > Philippe.
    > Je m'en fous complètement.

    and you care because? ...

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Philippe Caron

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard, Apr 1, 2005
  5. Philippe Caron

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > 127.0.0.1 <get.rooted@localhost> wrote:
    >> "Philippe Caron" <> wrote in message
    >>> can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's
    >>> silly enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood
    >>> newsgroups from his isp account I guess he's silly enough to not
    >>> realize he gets to be the stool pigeon for all kmans other posts.
    >>> here's hoping that the netkkkop has got a taste of his own medicine.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Philippe.
    >>> Je m'en fous complètement.

    >> and you care because? ...

    heh, i'd like to see that....

    so what's the complaint?

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Apr 1, 2005
  6. Philippe Caron

    Wizard Guest

    "127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost> wrote in message
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >> 127.0.0.1 <get.rooted@localhost> wrote:
    >>> "Philippe Caron" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> and you care because? ...

    > heh, i'd like to see that....
    >
    > so what's the complaint?

    I wish to draw your attention to the attached Usenet posting.

    It's totally irrelevant to the group it was posted to. Such rudeness &
    continuous disruption makes the whole system less useful to everybody.

    This person is flooding Usenet with unwanted and inappropriate nonsense
    continuously.

    Please get it stopped

    Usenet is a forum for discussion NOT a BillBoard nor a play ground for 2
    year olds!

    Thanks

    From: "127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.computer,alt.computer.workshop
    Subject: Re: And can it be
    Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:12:11 GMT

    > can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
    > enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his
    > isp account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the
    > stool pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop
    > has got a taste of his own medicine.
    >
    > --
    > Philippe.
    > Je m'en fous complètement.