    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Old Gringo

    samuel Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in
    news:_fh4d.13028$:

    > Do you suppose this news group and the instant messaging programs
    > from different vendors could help influence the lesser educated
    > peoples of the world. Letting them know that our Ancient
    > Ancestors did not have such tools and therefore resorted to lying
    > to establish themselves.

    spam ?

    > I don't want to get to involved here but
    > our Ancient Ancestors concept of God has a lot to be desired. I
    > know there are many on this news group with a far better education
    > than I and I believe you should use this education not only to
    > help people with computer problems but also enlighten the masses
    > at to the destruction that is being caused in the name of one God
    > or another at the expense of ignorance. It could start here. All
    > religious fanatics please disregard this post.

    alt.religion.w-w-church-god

    alt.religion.

    soc.religion.

    uk.religion.

    talk.religion

    england.religion

    samuel, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Old Gringo

    Scraggy Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Do you suppose this news group and the instant messaging programs
    > from different vendors could help influence the lesser educated
    > peoples of the world. Letting them know that our Ancient Ancestors
    > did not have such tools and therefore resorted to lying to establish
    > themselves. I don't want to get to involved here but our Ancient
    > Ancestors concept of God has a lot to be desired. I know there are
    > many on this news group with a far better education than I and I
    > believe you should use this education not only to help people with
    > computer problems but also enlighten the masses at to the destruction
    > that is being caused in the name of one God or another at the expense
    > of ignorance. It could start here. All religious fanatics please
    > disregard this post.

    Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition.

    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scraggy, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Do you suppose this news group and the instant messaging programs
    >> from different vendors could help influence the lesser educated
    >> peoples of the world. Letting them know that our Ancient Ancestors
    >> did not have such tools and therefore resorted to lying to establish
    >> themselves. I don't want to get to involved here but our Ancient
    >> Ancestors concept of God has a lot to be desired. I know there are
    >> many on this news group with a far better education than I and I
    >> believe you should use this education not only to help people with
    >> computer problems but also enlighten the masses at to the destruction
    >> that is being caused in the name of one God or another at the expense
    >> of ignorance. It could start here. All religious fanatics please
    >> disregard this post.

    > Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition.

    And once again Scraggy chimes in with another, I don't know.

    Pathetic know nothing.

    Old Gringo, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Old Gringo wrote:

    > Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >>Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>>All other religious fanatics please
    >>>disregard this post.

    >>Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > And once again Scraggy chimes in with another, I don't know.
    >
    > Pathetic know nothing.

    You're getting so very close to plonkism. I think maybe one more little
    netloon post from you will get you ignored by many of those who have not
    already killfiled you.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 22, 2004
  6. Old Gringo

    Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    <snip>

    I suggest purchasing a good nomex suit.

    NOI

    , Sep 22, 2004
  7. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Scraggy wrote:

    >>> Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition.

    >> And once again Scraggy chimes in with another, I don't know.
    >>
    >> Pathetic know nothing.

    > You're getting so very close to plonkism. I think maybe one more little
    > netloon post from you will get you ignored by many of those who have not
    > already killfiled you.

    If you look at the source info you will see that this is not my post.

    Old Gringo, Sep 22, 2004
  8. Old Gringo

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:55:38 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >Do you suppose this news group

    <snippo>

    Please stay on your medication!!!!

    --
    Avenger©
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Sep 23, 2004
  9. Old Gringo wrote:
    > Do you suppose this news group and the instant messaging programs
    > from different vendors could help influence the lesser educated
    > peoples of the world. Letting them know that our Ancient Ancestors
    > did not have such tools and therefore resorted to lying to establish
    > themselves. I don't want to get to involved here but our Ancient
    > Ancestors concept of God has a lot to be desired. I know there are
    > many on this news group with a far better education than I and I
    > believe you should use this education not only to help people with
    > computer problems but also enlighten the masses at to the destruction
    > that is being caused in the name of one God or another at the expense
    > of ignorance. It could start here. All religious fanatics please
    > disregard this post.

    Ever notice how many atheists are fanatical about their religion?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 23, 2004
  10. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >Ever notice how many atheists are fanatical about their religion?

    Gods power is within you, and even those who profess to be Atheists.
    It is one thing to believe the documentation of history by our
    Ancient Ancestors but yet another thing to believe the destruction
    they created in the name of God. God is yours to do with as you wish
    but not to do with as your neighbor wishes.

    Old Gringo, Sep 23, 2004
  11. Old Gringo

    Plato Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > themselves. I don't want to get to involved here but our Ancient
    > Ancestors concept of God has a lot to be desired. I know there are

    The Sun god. The rain god. Made perfect sense really. ie givers of life

    Plato, Sep 23, 2004
  12. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>themselves. I don't want to get to involved here but our Ancient
    >>Ancestors concept of God has a lot to be desired. I know there are

    > The Sun god. The rain god. Made perfect sense really. ie givers of life

    If you are happy with that, so am I.

    Old Gringo, Sep 23, 2004
  13. Old Gringo wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> And once again Scraggy chimes in with another, I don't know.
    >>>
    >>> Pathetic know nothing.

    >> You're getting so very close to plonkism. I think maybe one more
    >> little netloon post from you will get you ignored by many of those who
    >> have not already killfiled you.

    > If you look at the source info you will see that this is not my post.

    Granted, it certainly looks different. But why would someone else be
    froggin you?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 23, 2004
  14. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> You're getting so very close to plonkism. I think maybe one more
    >>> little netloon post from you will get you ignored by many of those
    >>> who have not already killfiled you.

    >> If you look at the source info you will see that this is not my post.

    > Granted, it certainly looks different. But why would someone else be
    > froggin you?

    I don't have a clue but they are at usenews.dk and I am at sbcglobal
    (Prodigy)US Go Figure.?? If I have something to say, I am not going
    to change my email address to say it. did you notice the difference
    in the email address. If any one but me uses my email
    SBCglobal.Yahoo (Prodigy) will be sure to catch them.
    Go figure??

    Old Gringo, Sep 23, 2004
  15. Old Gringo

    A Nengineer Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > All religious fanatics please disregard this post.

    INFIDEL! PLEASE DISREGARD THE TWENTY-SEVEN KITCHEN KNIVES PROTRUDING
    FROM YOUR CHEST WALL!

    ALLAHU AKHBAR!

    A Nengineer, Mar 4, 2005
  16. Old Gringo