    with Polanski and others.
    Why didn't Anchor Bay release this gem in the US?
    Eddie

    Edward Holub, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Edward Holub

    jayembee Guest

    "Edward Holub" <> wrote:

    > I recently found a UK Anchor Bay version of Roman Polanski's Cul-de-sac
    > on Amazon.com.uk. It's a terrific transfer and has interviews and making of
    > featurette with Polanski and others. Why didn't Anchor Bay release this
    > gem in the US?

    It's quite possible that they don't own the North American rights to
    the film. Someone else might already own them.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Edward Holub

    ML-78 Guest

    Edward Holub wrote:

    > I recently found a UK Anchor Bay version of Roman Polanski's

    Cul-de-sac
    > on Amazon.com.uk.
    > It's a terrific transfer and has interviews and making of

    featurette
    > with Polanski and others.

    They also released "Repulsion" and "Knife in the Water", and all three
    movies in a very good Roman Polanski box set together with eight of his
    short movies.

    ML-78

    ML-78, Jan 10, 2005