    looks like MS is deviating (a lot) from the Rational OOAD
    way. Hate to see another war on "OOAD process" now.

    Any comments?
    Rohit Wason, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Rohit Wason

    Rohit Wason Guest

    Books for 70-300

    ....and for people who have cleared this exam, which is
    better:

    1) Cram 2 Book, or
    2) The MS kit for 70-300?

    TIA,
    Rohit
    Rohit Wason, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Rohit Wason

    Wei Guest

    Books for 70-300

    Cram 2 Book

    Wei, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Rohit Wason

    Eric Guest

    Rohit Wason wrote:

    > Has anyone come across this new exam? I have read an
    > overview and also a sample chapter from the book, but
    > looks like MS is deviating (a lot) from the Rational OOAD
    > way. Hate to see another war on "OOAD process" now.
    >
    > Any comments?

    Which new exam - do you mean 70-301? I think the 70-300 is still the
    required test for MCSD. I think 70-301 is optional for now.

    Microsoft is moving in it's own direction, and not following any
    "coventional ideas". The new Team System for 2005 is radical to say the
    least. It should be an interesting year.
    Eric, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Rohit Wason

    Rohit Wason Guest

    You're right Eric. It would be an interesting year to see.
    I have read thru the "Team system" web pages, they are of
    course very radical. Some of it is IMO, old wine in new
    bottle

    I was referring to 70-301. And I think I want to go with
    70-300 first. Then if I still have interest in the subject
    I can go for 301 too

    Thanks

    Rohit Wason, Dec 27, 2004
  6. >Hate to see another war on "OOAD process" now.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004