    It's not on Windows Xp.
    Can anyone suggest a good replacement program?

    Thanks.

    Representative Trantis, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Representative Trantis

    Basket Case Guest

    "Representative Trantis" <> wrote in message
    > Windows 9x used to include an analogue CD player, which started the CD

    drive
    > playing music, which then was fed through directly to the sound card.
    > What I most liked about it was that it allowed you to play two discs, one
    > after the other.
    >
    > It's not on Windows Xp.
    > Can anyone suggest a good replacement program?
    >
    > Thanks.

    I use 'Player'.

    http://www.vuplayer.com

    It will still run in digital mode unless you disable the feature in the
    hardware settings.

    In My Computer, right-click on your CD-ROM drive. On the Hardware tab, find
    your CD-ROM drive and double-click. Then on the properties tab, uncheck
    'Enable digital CD audio for this CD-ROM device.

    Hope this works for ya =)

    -BC

    Basket Case, Mar 5, 2004