    Anyone know of a freeware program to change analog to digital? I want to
    record a cassette tape on my computer.

    Thanks

    striker, Apr 24, 2005

  2. striker

    Ionizer Guest

    Ionizer, Apr 24, 2005

  3. striker

    Dave Lear Guest

    "striker" wrote in message
    news:XsMae.70$

    > Anyone know of a freeware program to change analog to digital? I
    > want to record a cassette tape on my computer.

    Connect the LineOut socket of your cassette deck to the LineIn socket of
    your sound card and then use Windows Sound Recorder to record it.

    Assuming Windows XP (as you didn't say)...

    Start

    Run

    %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\SNDREC32.EXE

    Dave Lear, Apr 24, 2005
  4. striker

    dadiOH Guest

    striker wrote:
    > Anyone know of a freeware program to change analog to digital? I want
    > to record a cassette tape on my computer.

    Yep. See below...

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...