    I have a samsung 244T monitor & have had much trouble after hooking it up
    to digital.Should you be able to see a big ,small any difference in the
    analog & digital picture ? Thanks for any info

    Lombardi, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Lombardi

    soundblasted Guest

    "Lombardi" <> wrote in message
    news:J9%Fh.833$...
    >I have a samsung 244T monitor & have had much trouble after hooking it up
    >to digital.Should you be able to see a big ,small any difference in the
    >analog & digital picture ? Thanks for any info

    Depending on your graphics card.
    Assumed it's the usual interfaces of DVI and VGA?
    You write you "have had much trouble" hooking up, but what exactly?

    soundblasted, Mar 2, 2007

  3. Lombardi

    Lombardi Guest

    I have a Radeon 9250 video card (recommrnded by Samsung).My problem is when
    running digital sometimes the monitor will flash off and on then just go
    blank other times it is like the monitor is changing resolutions (all
    different size screens will come on & go off one after the other.I can run
    fine in analog but not digital.I have checked all connections & all are good
    & tight.

    Lombardi, Mar 2, 2007
  4. Lombardi

    soundblasted Guest

    "Lombardi" <> wrote in message
    >I have a Radeon 9250 video card (recommrnded by Samsung).My problem is when
    >running digital sometimes the monitor will flash off and on then just go
    >blank other times it is like the monitor is changing resolutions (all
    >different size screens will come on & go off one after the other.I can run
    >fine in analog but not digital.I have checked all connections & all are
    >good & tight.

    The first thing to do is try the monitor with another PC's DVI to
    discern if it is the monitor at fault.

    This is the ATI site and direct link to the knowledge base for
    your graphics card:
    http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

    It is very comprehensive and covers all problems.
    At the top of page is link to download latest drivers if that transpires
    is what is required.

    soundblasted, Mar 2, 2007
  5. Lombardi

    Lombardi Guest

    I'll d/l the drivers & let you know the results later (Probably next week)
    Thanks for the prompt reply

    Lombardi, Mar 2, 2007
  6. Lombardi

    soundblasted Guest

    "Lombardi" <> wrote in message
    > I'll d/l the drivers & let you know the results later (Probably next week)
    > Thanks for the prompt reply

    This article in their Knowledge base indicates you may have the wrong
    settings/monitor type selected in properties. Follow the guide:
    http://support.ati.com:80/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

    soundblasted, Mar 2, 2007