    know what i need to connect them together.i have heard talk of DAZZLE and i
    saw a version the other day at Best Buy for 199.00.thanks

    jamie
    jamie kate fraser, Sep 19, 2003

  2. jamie kate fraser

    Rob Guest

    Get a tv tuner card. They cost about 40 bucks, check out pricewatch.com
    THen you can treat the tuner card like a capture card.

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org

    Rob, Sep 19, 2003

  3. jamie kate fraser

    Kenny Guest

    I use a Matrox G450eTV and it works perfectly. Around £170 at Matrox online
    shop but can be bought much cheaper if you shop around. Also very much
    cheaper if you live anywhere but the UK.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 19, 2003
  4. >> I would like to put my analog camcorder videos to my computer so i can
    >> transfer my home videos and make a dvd of them. To do this i would
    >> like to know what i need to connect them together.i have heard talk of
    >> DAZZLE and i saw a version the other day at Best Buy for
    >> 199.00.thanks

    > I use a Matrox G450eTV and it works perfectly. Around £170 at Matrox
    > online shop but can be bought much cheaper if you shop around. Also
    > very much cheaper if you live anywhere but the UK.

    I too Use the Matrox G450eTV and does a great job of capture with very few
    frame drops and perfect TV output.

    As for cheaper well maybe anywhere but the UK AND New Zealand... :-(

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 19, 2003
  5. jamie kate fraser

    Anole Guest

    Dazzle works. You need a video grabber, and Dazzle makes some of them.

    --
    Anole

    Anole, Sep 25, 2003