    the icons and toolbar was smaller and on my internet explorer the text was
    small and squashed into the middle of the page. is there any way i can
    change it back? thankyou

    nightcrawler, Mar 7, 2008

  2. nightcrawler

    Theo Guest

    Not very likely! Maybe even very nearly impossible!

    Theo, Mar 7, 2008

  3. nightcrawler

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    There's no way that a video update downgrades your Vista installation from
    64-bit to 32-bit.
    Maybe you meant something different.
    Anyway, use system restore and put your Vista back to where it was before
    the "important" update.
    Other way would be to right-click on the device (Device Manager), choose
    Properties, Controller and choose to go back to the previous controller.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 7, 2008
  4. nightcrawler

    Theo Guest

    Maybe all you need to do is to adjust the display size for
    you monitor.

    Theo, Mar 7, 2008
  5. nightcrawler

    John Barnes Guest

    Uninstall the update.

    John Barnes, Mar 7, 2008
  6. I agree, not that kind of down-grade!

    I have seen one instance, though, where my graphics driver was downgraded to
    a totally antiquated previous version. This could have the effect of
    resetting the display properties to the 'defaults'.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 7, 2008