    thanks in advance
    Chris

    ---

    Steve & Chris Clark, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Steve & Chris Clark

    Ionizer Guest

    http://toolbar.google.com/

    Ionizer, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Steve & Chris Clark

    Jim PKP Guest

    Steve & Chris Clark wrote:

    > What's the latest opinion on the best freeware program against popups?
    >
    > Someone recommended something from adshield.org and I did try the
    > Popupstoppers which was OK over a year ago.....
    > anything new and better?

    Mozilla includes a popup blocked and an ad blocker...

    --
    Jim PKP

    Jim PKP, Apr 17, 2004
  4. Steve & Chris Clark

    °Mike° Guest

    The absolute best has to be Proxomitron, but takes
    some setting up. Google Toolbar is quite adequate
    in most situations.

    Proxomitron
    http://www.proxomitron.info/

    Google Toolbar
    http://toolbar.google.com

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:20:12 -0400, in
    <N2bgc.564$>
    Steve & Chris Clark scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 17, 2004
  5. Steve & Chris Clark

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Apr 17, 2004
  6. thanks very much everyone.....I'll pass the info on.
    I was hoping you'd reply too Mike...thanks. You've been really helpful in
    the past when techy things have gotten really tricky.

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Steve & Chris Clark wrote:
    > >
    > > What's the latest opinion on the best freeware program against popups?

    > http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop10.htm#3
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    ---