An Unknown Error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Terri, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. Terri

    Terri Guest

    Having problems and getting An Unknown Error Has Occured:

    Protocol NNTP
    Port 0
    Secure 0
    Code 80004005

    Can you kindly email me at as I cannot get into my
    news.east.earthlink.net

    Thanks!

    Terri

    This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador

    Terri, Sep 11, 2003