"An Operation error Occoured" LDAP

Discussion in 'Software' started by rengith, Jun 14, 2010.

  1. rengith

    rengith

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    HI I have bellow code is working fine in my LOCAL PC also in browser but its not working from another PC in domain

    error is throwing "An Operation error Occoured" here is my coding

    DirectoryEntryenTry = new DirectoryEntry(LDAP:///DC=DOMAIN NAME,DC=local);(I am not passing hard coded user name or domain or password domain and user name taking from Windows authentication)

    mySearcher.Filter = DirectorySearcher mySearcher = newDirectorySearcher(enTry);"(&(objectClass=user)(anr=" + strUser + "))";

    {

    DirectorySearcher mySearcher = new DirectorySearcher(enTry);

    mySearcher.Filter = "(&(objectClass=user)(anr=" + strUser + "))";

    foreach (System.DirectoryServices.SearchResult result in mySearcher.FindAll())
    {
    if (result.GetDirectoryEntry().Properties["givenName"].Value != null)
    Label1.Text = "First Name : "
    + result.GetDirectoryEntry().Properties["givenName"].Value.ToString();
    }

    in Web.config mentioned

    Impersonate=true;

    All these settings i made in my program. uploaded to iis and its working my local PC with windows authentication.

    but if i am try from other pc error is throwing "An Operation error Occoured"

    can you help in this

    regards

    jith

    rengith, Jun 14, 2010