An Open Source Invitation From SpeakABill Networks & World Media Host Org

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by W. K. Mahler StreamABill Media, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I am proud to announce the grand opening of the World Media Host
    Organization and you are more than welcome to have your own subdomain,
    you.worldmediahost.com, put up a few sound files and or let the StreamABill
    Network put them in rotation free. Or for a penance, you are invited to
    host your own domain. Your input in design and of course the words and
    works you have that speaks volumes whereas the main stream press leaves to
    our imaginations and or seems to overlook is why World Media Host
    Organization exists. 46664 #2 USA Gillette Stadium U. S. A. Open Source
    Project is in motion and I learned from sources from New Jersey that World
    Media Host Org is causing a big buzz up here.

    I can only ask that you be you and true to you and those of whom you
    represent within the hearts, minds, spirits and souls that make you.

    Sincerely,

    William K. Mahler, Host & Owner

    --
    Mahler Of New England
    StreamABill Networks & World Media Host Org.

    W. K. Mahler StreamABill Media, Dec 18, 2004

  2. W. K. Mahler StreamABill Media

    Viper Guest

    W. K. Mahler StreamABill Media wrote:
    > Hi,