    Could someone please give me some guidance.

    I'm running V1.1.0 over Win XP Pro SP2.

    TIA

    Willy Nilly, Apr 27, 2007

  2. Willy Nilly

    MoiMoi Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm having problems changing the default font in Open Office Text
    > documents. I follow the help instructions, and it works thru the
    > docs, but when I close and start a new doc, I have the old default.
    > Could someone please give me some guidance.
    >
    > I'm running V1.1.0 over Win XP Pro SP2.
    >
    > TIA

    I'm using OO 2.0.3.
    Default font is in Tools/OpenOfficeOrg Writer
    Basic Fonts (Western).
    First window is default.

    Sure you're setting it there and not under OpenOffice.org/fonts section?

    MM

    MoiMoi, Apr 27, 2007

  3. On 2007-04-26, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Willy Nilly waxed eloquently:
    > I'm having problems changing the default font in Open Office Text
    > documents. I follow the help instructions, and it works thru the
    > docs, but when I close and start a new doc, I have the old default.
    > Could someone please give me some guidance.
    >
    > I'm running V1.1.0 over Win XP Pro SP2.
    >
    > TIA

    You *are* creating a new template (or modifying one) and making it the default,
    aren't you?

    Incidentally, why are you using that *old* version, they're up to V2.2 now?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    If society fits you comfortably enough, you call it freedom.

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 27, 2007
  4. Willy Nilly

    MoiMoi Guest

    In article <>,
    s says...
    > On 2007-04-26, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Willy Nilly waxed eloquently:
    > > I'm having problems changing the default font in Open Office Text
    > > documents. I follow the help instructions, and it works thru the
    > > docs, but when I close and start a new doc, I have the old default.
    > > Could someone please give me some guidance.
    > >
    > > I'm running V1.1.0 over Win XP Pro SP2.
    > >
    > > TIA

    > You *are* creating a new template (or modifying one) and making it the default,
    > aren't you?

    Well, you don't need to do that just to set the default font for new
    docs.

    MM

    MoiMoi, Apr 27, 2007
  5. Willy Nilly

    Gaius Baltar Guest

    On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:47:18 -0500, Willy Nilly <>
    wrote:

    >I'm having problems changing the default font in Open Office Text
    >documents. I follow the help instructions, and it works thru the
    >docs, but when I close and start a new doc, I have the old default.
    >Could someone please give me some guidance.
    >
    >I'm running V1.1.0 over Win XP Pro SP2.
    >
    >TIA

    Latest ver is 2.1, maybe time to upgrd

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Apr 28, 2007
  6. does outlook still have the free calender like it use to?

    valerie wyatt, Apr 28, 2007