    sizes in the program.

    Any help, please.

    TIA

    Rose Busch, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Rose Busch

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click on the document in OpenOffice and go to
    the 'Page' tab; you can change your borders and
    whatever, too.

    On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:16:50 -0500, in
    <>
    Rose Busch scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Rose Busch wrote:

    > I need to create an Open Office document on paper smaller than normal
    > 8.5 X 11 letter size. I can't really seem to find how to change paper
    > sizes in the program.

    Look in File/PrinterSettings.

    General Software 101 Tip: Explore your menus; there is useful stuff
    there; that's why there *are* menus.

    -
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary