    Jim Dale
    Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    MCSE, MCP
    Tim Dale, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Tim Dale" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
    > called, MCNGP.
    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing them
    > straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as many MCP's
    > as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors. So, if the MCNGP
    > people continue to harass newbie's, and other would be MCP's, it will not
    > be long before our competitors over take us in numbers, this we must not
    > allow to happen.
    >
    > Thank you for your time
    >
    > Jim Dale
    > Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    > MCSE, MCP

    Please make up your mind whether your name is Jim or Tim.

    You must have dumped on your MCT (Microsoft Certified Troll) exam.
    Frisbee®, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Tim Dale

    CBIC Guest

    Tim Dale wrote:
    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the
    > so called, MCNGP.
    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
    > them straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as
    > many MCP's as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors.
    > So, if the MCNGP people continue to harass newbie's, and other would
    > be MCP's, it will not be long before our competitors over take us in
    > numbers, this we must not allow to happen.
    >
    > Thank you for your time
    >
    > Jim Dale
    > Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    > MCSE, MCP

    Very original troll material. Like no one has ever posted this drivel
    before. Why can't you be more like Rowdy. He's a funny troll. Please think
    up something original and come back. Thanks for your time.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Tim Dale

    Tim Dale Guest

    > Please make up your mind whether your name is Jim or Tim.
    >
    > You must have dumped on your MCT (Microsoft Certified Troll) exam.

    Well, FYI my full name is "Timothy James Dale", I prefer to be known as "Jim
    Dale". I trust this is acceptable to you? If not, well I'm sorry but I'm not
    changing my Outlook Express settings, as setup by my superiors, just for you
    kiddies.

    Tim Dale, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Tim Dale

    Tim Dale Guest

    The only "trolls" around here are you and dumb buddies.

    Tim Dale, Nov 18, 2005
  6. Tim Dale

    Tim Dale, Nov 18, 2005
  7. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    Tim Dale <> rambled:

    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the
    > so called, MCNGP.
    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
    > them straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as
    > many MCP's as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors.
    > So, if the MCNGP people continue to harass newbie's, and other would
    > be MCP's, it will not be long before our competitors over take us in
    > numbers, this we must not allow to happen.
    >
    > Thank you for your time
    >
    > Jim Dale
    > Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    > MCSE, MCP

    Alright Tim-Jim, why is someone studying Cisco stuff or Novell stuff or any
    other IT stuff the enemy? It's not MY job to keep MS ahead of their
    competition (which I don't view Cisco to be, BTW). That's MS's job.

    And, Jim-Tim, we don't harass newbies (no apostrophe) for the fun of it. We
    harass only the stupid ones, although that is fun. We don't harass anyone
    who doesn't deserve it.

    Your ignorance of our mission just bumped you up the list of people to
    flame. We're trying to PROTECT MS certs, moran.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.
    Briscobar, Nov 18, 2005
  8. Tim Dale

    lowdes Guest

    It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
    called, AMCNGP.
    These people are intent on driving away would be MCNGP, and handing them
    straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as many MCNGP
    as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors. So, if the AMCNGP
    people continue to harass newbie's, and other would be MCNGP's, it will not

    lowdes, Nov 18, 2005
  9. Tim Dale

    kpg Guest

    Tim Dale <> said something like

    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take
    > action against the so called, MCNGP.
    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
    > them straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as
    > many MCP's as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors.
    > So, if the MCNGP people continue to harass newbie's, and other would
    > be MCP's, it will not be long before our competitors over take us in
    > numbers, this we must not allow to happen.

    Tim, numbers are not important, it's quality that counts.

    The ability to appreciate humor is the sign of an intelligent mind,
    remember, it has been said that laughter is what separates Humans
    from the animals. Personally I think it is the Human's mastery of
    fire, but that's me.

    My point is, we don't want or need MCP's that aren't qualified, and
    if a few jabs at someone that asks a stupid or irrelevant question
    scares them off rather than forces them to look inward at themselves,
    then they aren't made of the right stuff anyway.

    To make it in IT you need know how to help yourself and to survive
    longterm in IT you need a sense of humor. I suggest you get one.

    kp "unless you're a troll, then...Nevermind" g
    kpg, Nov 18, 2005
  10. Tim Dale

    Consultant Guest

    well said!
    does the sr. help desk position require an mct?
    thanks!

    Consultant, Nov 18, 2005
  11. Tim Dale

    James Guest

    The less MCP's there are out there, the more I am worth :)

    James, Nov 18, 2005
  12. Tim Dale

    T-Bone Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    > "Tim Dale" <> wrote...
    > Please make up your mind whether your name is Jim or Tim.

    Also if its Dale or Deal.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 18, 2005
  13. Tim Dale

    CBIC Guest

    If not, well I'm
    > sorry but I'm not changing my Outlook Express settings, as setup by
    > my superiors, just for you kiddies.

    You're a senior help desk tech and your superiors setup your OE for you. Who
    did it for you? Your admin? Yeah, you're a troll.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 18, 2005
  14. Tim Dale

    CBIC Guest

    Tim Dale wrote:
    > The only "trolls" around here are you and dumb buddies.
    >
    > Jim Dale
    > Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    > MCSE, MCP

    I think your send button is stuck.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 18, 2005
  15. True. from now on, I'm telling n00bs that Novell is the way to go.

    --
    Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

    Bill McPherson, Nov 18, 2005
  16. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > If not, well I'm
    >> sorry but I'm not changing my Outlook Express settings, as setup by
    >> my superiors, just for you kiddies.

    > You're a senior help desk tech and your superiors setup your OE for you.
    > Who did it for you? Your admin? Yeah, you're a troll.

    This is why I didn't bother replying anymore. I'm pretty sure I know who
    this is, and it's not Rowdy, but I definitely recognize his "style."

    Shout out to my bud, you know who you are.

    E-mail me sometime.
    Frisbee®, Nov 18, 2005
  17. Tim Dale

    lowdes Guest

    It's not me , the grammer and spelling are way to good.

    lowdes, Nov 18, 2005
  18. You said Tim-Jim.....

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Nov 18, 2005
  19. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > It's not me , the grammer and spelling are way to good.

    Well, at least your sense of humor is improving.
    Frisbee®, Nov 18, 2005
  20. Tim Dale

    kpg Guest

    The Rev [MCT] <> said something like