    Jim Dale
    Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    MCSE, MCP

    Tim Dale, Jun 25, 2006

  2. Tim Dale

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Tim Dale] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
    > called, MCNGP.

    You don't have a clue, do you? You really should just sit back and learn a
    little more about us first.

    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's,

    Only those that are intent on using br@indumps for study material, those that
    couldn't find a Hard Drive in a pile of Hard Drives and those that think they
    can get a free ride from the MCPs that have sweated their nuts off trying to
    make it in the IT Industry.

    > and handing them
    > straight into the arms of our competitors

    If they think they can make it there, then they're in a world of hurt, because
    this is by far one of the easiest of the Operating Systems to deal with.

    > remember, we need as many MCP's
    > as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors.

    Really? And just where do you get your information? I get mine from the M$
    site...here, take a look:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    Since 1992, over 1.8 Million people (worldwide) have achieved Certification.
    Now, if you go and take a look at the U.S. Department of Labor Statistics you
    will see that there are roughly 2.9M people in the "Computer and Mathematical
    Occupations" (combined) http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes150000.htm.

    So now remove the Mathematical Occupations (about 100,000) so that puts the US
    at about 2.8M people in the IT Industry. How many of the 2.8M people in the IT
    Industry, in the US, are MCPs? I haven't a clue there, but you can kinda
    guestimate that it is alot. Let's just say that 75% of the Certifications are in
    the US alone. That would mean there are roughly 1.35M people in the IT Industry,
    in the US, with M$ Certifications. That's 48%!!!! Now, accounting for all the
    people with Degrees (but no certifications) that's a helluva lot of fugging
    people. I seriously doubt that M$ is going to be hurting if we lose a few people
    from this forum.

    > So, if the MCNGP
    > people continue to harass newbie's, and other would be MCP's, it will not be
    > long before our competitors over take us in numbers, this we must not allow
    > to happen.

    What is this, a War? Are you playing Risk? Axis & Allies? Spirit Wars?

    Dude, you sound like a conspiracy theorist that got ousted from Area 51. Nobody
    is taking over anything. Everything in this world balances out for a reason,
    flow with it.

    > Thank you for your time

    No, thank you for yours!

    > Jim Dale
    > Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
    > MCSE, MCP

    Cute! So if you did not have the MCP after the MCSE, would you not be an MCP? I
    thought MCP was implied when you earn the MCSE. In fact, I think this has been
    brought up before, should you not actually use MCP*7? Because after all, you
    have taken at least 7 exams to get that MCSE, right?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Jun 25, 2006

  3. Tim Dale

    Cerebrus Guest

    That was an admirable response, BD...

    This page here has some stats for MCP's in asian countries. (It's dated
    2003, so the figures have probably increased by a factor of 1.5 - 2
    times) :

    <http://www.inq7.net/inf/2003/sep/19/inf_38-1.htm>

    Cerebrus, Jun 25, 2006
  4. Tim Dale

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Cerebrus] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    > That was an admirable response, BD...
    >
    > This page here has some stats for MCP's in asian countries. (It's dated
    > 2003, so the figures have probably increased by a factor of 1.5 - 2
    > times) :
    >
    > <http://www.inq7.net/inf/2003/sep/19/inf_38-1.htm>

    That's pretty cool, thanks Cerebrus. I wonder if there are any stats for other
    counties that rely on IT.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Jun 25, 2006
  5. Tim Dale

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: BD assaulted us with:
    <<snippity snip>>
    > those that think they can get a free ride from the MCPs that have
    > sweated their nuts off trying to make it in the IT Industry.

    Dang! That explains what happened to mine!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 26, 2006
  6. Tim Dale

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [LRM] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    > All gawked in amazement when: BD assaulted us with:
    > <<snippity snip>>
    >> those that think they can get a free ride from the MCPs that have
    >> sweated their nuts off trying to make it in the IT Industry.

    > Dang! That explains what happened to mine!

    You need them for some reason? I can give you mine, I won't be needing them
    soon.

    Guest, Jun 26, 2006
  7. Tim Dale

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: BD assaulted us with:
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [LRM] hadn't posted
    > { }
    > ---
    >> All gawked in amazement when: BD assaulted us with:
    >> <<snippity snip>>
    >>> those that think they can get a free ride from the MCPs that have
    >>> sweated their nuts off trying to make it in the IT Industry.

    >> Dang! That explains what happened to mine!
    >>

    > You need them for some reason? I can give you mine, I won't be
    > needing them soon.

    Nah, thanks anyway, I'm doing fine without them.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 26, 2006
  8. Tim Dale

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Tim Dale" <> wrote in message
    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
    > called, MCNGP.

    Knock it off, Rowdy. It wasn't all -that- funny the first time around.

    Frisbee®, Jun 26, 2006
  9. Tim Dale

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Frisbee®] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---

    > Knock it off, Rowdy. It wasn't all -that- funny the first time around.

    Ahhhh.....Is that why it sounded familiar?

    Guest, Jun 26, 2006
  10. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    Tim Dale <> rambled:

    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the
    > so called, MCNGP.
    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
    > them straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as
    > many MCP's as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors.
    > So, if the MCNGP people continue to harass newbie's, and other would
    > be MCP's, it will not be long before our competitors over take us in
    > numbers, this we must not allow to happen.

    The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Jun 26, 2006
  11. Tim Dale

    Jtyc Guest

    *sniff* *sniff*

    hmm... Something smells around here.

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2006
  12. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > *sniff* *sniff*
    >

    > hmm... Something smells around here.

    I'm suddenly having a flashback to when I was around 8 years old, out on the
    lake with my dad, fishing. Strange.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

    Briscobar, Jun 26, 2006
  13. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:02:57 +0100, Tim Dale cast into the ether:

    > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
    > called, MCNGP.

    Well I'll be dambed. That old bait still can hook a biggun. Guess this
    crick ain't quite fished out after all.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  14. Tim Dale

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Tim Dale" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
    > them straight into the arms of our competitors;

    Competitors? What competitors? Competing newsgroups? Competing MS
    certifications?

    Anyway, you are XfiLEs and I claim my $2.50.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 26, 2006
  15. Tim Dale

    Briscobar Guest

    TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > $2.50.

    Fris is gonna jump down yer throat fer that one.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Briscobar, Jun 26, 2006
  16. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Since 1992, over 1.8 Million people (worldwide) have achieved Certification.

    yet how many are actually worth cert(s) they hold? Certification
    should not be some kind of mass production line.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 26, 2006
  17. Tim Dale

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
    >> called, MCNGP.

    >Well I'll be dambed. That old bait still can hook a biggun. Guess this
    >crick ain't quite fished out after all.

    There's plenty more to had this a session!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 26, 2006
  18. Tim Dale

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:45:09 +0100, cast into the ether:

    > et how many are actually worth cert(s) they hold? Certification
    > should not be some kind of mass production line.

    You say bad word!

    How do you expect Bill to keep up his charity work if you start fscking
    with his income?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  19. Tim Dale

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 25, 2006 at 2:02pm "Tim Dale" blathered:

    > we need as many MCP's
    > as we can get

    What!? There's a shortage??? Someone alert the Red Cross!!!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    The journey of a thousand posts begins with one beer.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 26, 2006