    --

    Aphrodisiacs R Us...
    http://tinyurl.com/ops4

    d.c., Sep 27, 2003

  2. d.c.

    Patrick Guest

    d.c. wrote:
    > Created a folder called "Spamcop" to hold incoming reports from
    > spamcop.net
    >
    > When I click on it in OE6, the app freezes and system resources slow
    > down... it takes task manager to shut it down.
    >
    > As a goof, I renamed the folder "foobar" and no more problem.
    >
    > Strange...

    Resistance is futile, puny earthling, we the 'Masterspams' can read your
    every thought !! :) :(

    Patrick, Sep 27, 2003

  3. d.c.

    trout Guest

    d.c. wrote:

    > Created a folder called "Spamcop" to hold incoming reports from
    > spamcop.net
    >
    > When I click on it in OE6, the app freezes and system resources slow
    > down... it takes task manager to shut it down.
    >
    > As a goof, I renamed the folder "foobar" and no more problem.
    >
    > Strange...

    Okay; I have to ask. After you changed the folder name; did you also
    change the rule to continue directing the Spamcop mail to that folder?
    The first thing that comes to mind, is that OE could be trying to
    open the first message before they're all downloaded. Maybe try opening
    the folder with the Preview Pane off.
    --
    "But it's probably to late on Friday night for me to be answering
    questions."

    trout, Sep 27, 2003
  4. d.c.

    Richard Guest

    d.c. wrote:

    > Created a folder called "Spamcop" to hold incoming reports from
    > spamcop.net

    > When I click on it in OE6, the app freezes and system resources slow
    > down...
    > it takes task manager to shut it down.

    > As a goof, I renamed the folder "foobar" and no more problem.

    > Strange...

    Leave out the "net" part and redirect accordingly.

    Richard, Sep 27, 2003