    to enter into McAfee or Symantec, so I sent them my CV, and also to
    Sourcefire. Any other companies that I could try to contact?
    Thanks
    HyperCube, Aug 2, 2007

  2. HyperCube

    Todd H. Guest

    HyperCube <> writes:

    > Good morning everybody,
    > as part of my MSc. in Computer Science, I have to do an internship in
    > a software company or a public institution. I was thinking of trying
    > to enter into McAfee or Symantec, so I sent them my CV, and also to
    > Sourcefire. Any other companies that I could try to contact?

    Boy there area bunch of em.

    spi dynamics (bought by hp recently)
    internet security systems bought by ibm recently
    watchfire (ibm)
    core security

    What city you in?

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/
    Todd H., Aug 2, 2007

  3. HyperCube

    HyperCube Guest

    On 01 Aug 2007 21:51:34 -0500, (Todd H.) wrote:

    >HyperCube <> writes:
    >
    >> Good morning everybody,
    >> as part of my MSc. in Computer Science, I have to do an internship in
    >> a software company or a public institution. I was thinking of trying
    >> to enter into McAfee or Symantec, so I sent them my CV, and also to
    >> Sourcefire. Any other companies that I could try to contact?

    >Boy there area bunch of em.
    >
    >spi dynamics (bought by hp recently)
    >internet security systems bought by ibm recently
    >watchfire (ibm)
    >core security
    >
    >What city you in?

    I'm from Italy, so if I have to go abroad, I'd prefer if they pay me,
    like Google and Microsoft do (and maybe McAfee).
    HyperCube, Aug 2, 2007