    Technician is still there, but that's because I am still waiting for the
    results of 70-623.

    Anyone else?

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007

  2. Montreal MCT

    pHennyWise Guest

    Yup, same here.

    Have sent an E-mail to MCP Support. I have passed 70-621 in beta, the exam
    is in the list, but certification is not.

    HL

    pHennyWise, May 17, 2007

  3. Wait till all 621 and 622 results are out. Some people took exam 622 in the
    first round and and 621 in the second round. If they add certification now,
    the certification date for those people will be the exam date of 621 instead
    of the earlier 622.

    When they released the results of the .NET exams, they released the non
    upgrade exams results before the upgrade exams. Those who passed both non
    upgrade and upgrade exams got a certification date later then the correct
    date.

    --
    S.Y. Paul Lai

    S.Y. Paul Lai, May 17, 2007
  4. Montreal MCT

    Joseph Ting Guest

    Hi,

    You received your 70-621, 70-622, 70-623 exam beta results?

    Regards
    Joseph Ting

    Joseph Ting, May 17, 2007
  5. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Well Paul, that is an answer that makes sense. Thanks!

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007
  6. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    No Joseph, I did not receive the results for 623... and frankly the only
    results I got were 'Pass'... they have not mailed transcripts yet.

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007
  7. Montreal MCT

    Joseph Ting Guest

    Hi,

    I have received my result for 071-622: PRO: Microsoft® Desktop Support -
    ENTERPRISE. I passed this test but no score was given in vue web site.

    Regards
    Joseph Ting

    Joseph Ting, May 18, 2007
  8. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Joseph,

    It never will... You will only know your score when it is mailed to you...
    usually within the next two to four weeks.

    Montreal MCT, May 18, 2007
  9. Montreal MCT

    pHennyWise Guest

    Got a reply from MCP EMEA regarding certification not being listed:

    "Regarding your Certification status, we are not aware of a final release
    date of exam 621 now - we are expecting a release by the end of this
    month. Once the exam is released the certification system will be
    up-dated and your full certification status should be recognized."

    pHennyWise, May 18, 2007
  10. Montreal MCT

    Joseph Ting Guest

    Hi,

    Any idea if I entitled to 2 different MCITP certs and welcome kits when I
    passed 70-622 and 70-623? I have email them but no reply yet.

    In your view, after MCITP, what's the next certs to pursue, as far as Vista
    certification is concerned?

    Many Thanks.

    Regards
    Joseph Ting

    Joseph Ting, May 22, 2007
  11. Montreal MCT

    Barbara Guest

    Haven't the tests gone live? I went to prometric's website today and all 3
    of them were available for scheduling.

    MCITP isn't in my cert planner now, but I'm not sure that it ever was there.
    I took 622 and passed. MCTS isn't on my planner or listed as a cert either.
    The language on a lot of these new certs is VERY confusing.

    Barbara

    Barbara, May 23, 2007
  12. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Well Joseph, as far as Windows Vista goes there are only going to be three
    certs - the TS, plus the Enterprise Support and the Consumer Support. If
    you have all of those then there is nothing further planned for Vista.

    Montreal MCT, May 23, 2007
  13. "Barbara" <> wrote in

    > Haven't the tests gone live? I went to prometric's website today and
    > all 3 of them were available for scheduling.
    >
    > MCITP isn't in my cert planner now, but I'm not sure that it ever was
    > there. I took 622 and passed. MCTS isn't on my planner or listed as a
    > cert either. The language on a lot of these new certs is VERY
    > confusing.
    >
    > Barbara
    >
    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >> Here's something interesting I have just noticed... Although the
    >> MCITP qualification has not appeared on my MCP transcript (the exam
    >> 70-621 has) I just noticed that the MCITP: Enterprise Support
    >> Technician cert has disappeared from my Certification Planner.
    >> MCITP: Consumer Support Technician is still there, but that's because
    >> I am still waiting for the results of 70-623.
    >>
    >> Anyone else?

    You did take the Beta 2 though, M. I'll check my Certificiation Planner
    because that's another place I haven't thought to look since I have not
    recieved a score one way or another.

    I know Trika is forwarding a lot of this data to the proper departments
    to try and get it straightened out. I don't think they anticipated this
    much of a headache for four exams....

    --
    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]
    MCDST

    Microsoft Webcast TODAY, 5/23/07, at 5pm PST:
    Protecting the Integrity of Microsoft Certifications

    http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=
    1032337637&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US

    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard], May 23, 2007